Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop
Directed by – Brad Watson
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – 8 February 2022
Country of origin – United Kingdom
Aspect ratio – 1.78 : 1
Official Website – Msrmedia
Tips for Parents Guides | Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this Movie The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Movie, Miss Willoughby, and the Haunted Bookshop Age Rating is PG for thematic elements, suggestive material, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop
Tragically orphaned at a young age, Elizabeth Willoughby inherited her impressive family estate and was raised by retired US Marine, Robert. Under his watchful guidance, her childhood was spent studying strategy, history, and literature, all the while mastering the ancient arts of combat. Now an Ancient Civilization professor at University, Willoughby receives a call from family friends, Helen and Oliver Deakins, who have been experiencing a series of hauntings at their antique bookshop. With nobody else to turn to, and knowing Willoughby’s insatiable appetite for investigation, Helen asks Willoughby to get to the bottom of this paranormal mystery.—MSR Media
The movie Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop includes:-
- Thematic elements
- Suggestive material
- Consumption of alcohol
- No Nudity
- Dead bodies
- No Sexual reference
- Mild fighting scenes
- Frightening and horror scenes
- Profanity use
- Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop movie
The Movie, Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop,is released on 8 February 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Miss Willoughby and the Haunted Bookshop?
- Robert Adams as Book Club
- Louise Bangay as Helen Deakin
- Cassandra Barnes as Woman 1
- Nathalie Cox as Miss Willoughby
- Grant Crookes as Police Frogman
- John Dakin as Elderly Customer
- Brandon Deacon as Royal Marine 2
- Lauren Dickinson as Briony
- Joey Duffy as Royal Marine 1
- Steven Elder as Oliver Deakin
- Shannon Ellis as Cashier
- Mark Fisher as Elderly Servant
- Tara Fitzgerald as Diana Branson
- Giacomo Gex as Young Robert Thompson
- Wayne Gordon as D.I. Pryce
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.