Director Álex Pina
Production Company Netflix Streaming Services.
Money Heist Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about Money Heist Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Money Heist age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Money Heist Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, “The House of Paper”) is a Spanish heist crime drama television series created by Álex Pina. Executive produced by Álex Pina, Sonia Martínez, Jesús Colmenar, Esther Martínez Lobato, Nacho Manubens. Production companies are Atresmedia, Vancouver Media. Distributor by Antena 3 Televisión, Netflix. The first season was premiered on Netflix on 2 May 2017.
Netflix renewed the show for a fifth and final part, which was released in two five-episode volumes on 3 September and 3 December 2021
Official Image of Money Heist
Tips for Money Heist Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series Money Heist
The Series, Money Heist Runtime is 41–59 minutes.
Money Heist Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Money Heist Age Rating is TV-MA for Sex & Nudity, Violence & Gore, Profanity, Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking, Frightening & Intense Scenes.
Synopsis of the Series Money Heist
A criminal genius who passes by “The Professor” has the arrangement to pull off the greatest heist in written history – to print billions of euros in the Royal Mint of Spain. To assist him with doing the driven arrangement, he enrolls eight individuals with specific capacities and who have nothing to lose.
The gathering of cheats takes prisoners to support their exchanges with the specialists, who plan to think of an approach to catch The Professor. As additional time slips by, the burglars get ready for a confrontation with the police.
Money Heist (season 1)
Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.
Money Heist (season 2)
As the police close in on the Professor’s identity, his lack of communication with the Mint team leads to mutiny and the arrest of one of the robbers.
Money Heist (season 3)
The Professor and his team reunite to free Río, this time targeting the Bank of Spain with a daring and dangerous new plan. The Resistance continues.
Money Heist (season 4)
Lives are on the line as the Professor’s plan begins to unravel and the crew must fend off enemies from both inside and outside the Bank of Spain.
Money Heist (season 5)
For the first time perhaps ever, the Professor doesn’t have an escape route. “The gang has been shut in the Bank of Spain for over 100 hours. They have managed to rescue Lisbon, but their darkest moment is upon them after losing one of their own.
The Series Money Heist is Include:-
- Sexual reference
- Heist scenes
- Some emotional scenes
- Bloody contents
- Sex and nudity
- The hostages are seen naked
- Multiple injured
- Psychological torture
- Stabbed in the neck with a needle
- Gets beat up quite brutally
- Uses of the words, “fuck”, “shit”, “cunt”, “faggot”
- Drinking alcohol and Drugs used
- Several shootings
- Intense scenes
- Sexual Violence
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Money Heist
The series, Money Heist has 41 episodes from 5 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer of Money Heist
Who is in the cast of Money Heist?
- Ursula Corberó as Silene Oliveira (Tokyo)
- Alvaro Morte as Sergio Marquina (The Professor) / Salvador “Salva” Martin
- Itziar Ituno as Raquel Murillo (Lisbon)
- Pedro Alonso as Andres de Fonollosa (Berlin)
- Paco Tous as Agustin Ramos
- Alba Flores as Agata Jimenez (Nairobi)
- Miguel Herran as Anibal Cortes (Rio)
- Jaime Lorente as Ricardo / Daniel Ramos (Denver)
- Esther Acebo as Monica Gaztambide (Stockholm)
- Enrique Arce as Arturo Roman
- Maria Pedraza as Alison Parker
- Darko Peric as Mirko Dragic (Helsinki)
- Kiti Manver as Mariví Fuentes
- Hovik Keuchkerian as Bogota
- Rodrigo de la Serna as Martin Berrote (Palermo / The Engineer)
- Najwa Nimri as Alicia Sierra
- Luka Peros as Marseille
- Belen Cuesta as Julia
- Fernando Cayo as Colonel Luis Tamayo
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labelled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.