Mother/Android Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Mother/Android Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Mother/Android Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Mother/Android is an upcoming American science fiction thriller film written and directed by Mattson Tomlin. Produced by Matt Reeves, Adam Kassan, Rafi Crohn, Bill Block, Charles Miller. Distributed by Hulu, Miramax. The production companies are 6th & Idaho Productions, Miramax.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Mother/Android Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Mother/Android Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Mother/Android Age Rating is R for violence.
Synopsis of the Movie Mother/Android
Georgia and her boyfriend Sam go on a treacherous adventure to get away from their USA, which is stuck in an unexpected battle with artificial intelligence. Days far away from the appearance of their first infant, the couple must face No Man’s Land, a stronghold of the android uprising, in hopes of reaching safety.
The movie, Mother/Android includes:-
- Bloody content
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Weapon used
- Sexual Reference
- Brief full-frontal nudity
- Strong sex references
- Mild use of Alcohol
- Strong language
- Mother/Android Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Mother/Android movie
The Movie, Mother/Android is scheduled to be released on December 17, 2021 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Mother/Android?
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Georgia
- Algee Smith as Sam
- Raúl Castillo as Arthur
- Oscar Wahlberg as Derrick
- Steve M. Robertson as Prisoner
- Owen Burke as Officer Norton
- Kate Avallone as Dr. Howe
- Jared Reinfeldt as Connor
- Jose Guns Alves as Shotgun Guy
- Tamara Hickey as Mrs. Olsen
- Kiara Pichardo as Lisa
- Liam McNeill as Daniel
- Ralph Ayala as Soldier
- David Arthur Sousa as Android
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.