My Brilliant Friend (2018-Present)
My Brilliant Friend Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the My Brilliant Friend Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series My Brilliant Friend Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. My Brilliant Friend Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
My Brilliant Friend (Italian: L’amica geniale) is an Italian- and Neapolitan-language coming-of-age drama television series, based on Neapolitan Novels by Elena Ferrante. created by Saverio Costanzo.
Directed by Saverio Costanzo, Alice Rohrwacher, Daniele Luchetti.
Produced by Luigi Marinello, Sara Polese, Laura Paolucci, Daria Hensemberger.
Production companies are Wildside, Fandango Umedia, The Apartment, Mowe, Fremantle. Distributor Fremantle, Rai Com.
The first season was premiered on November 18, 2018, However, the Third season is premiered on HBO on February 28, 2022, on HBO.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – My Brilliant Friend
Created by – Saverio Costanzo
Age Rating – TV-MA
Episodes – 20
Season – 3
Original language – Italian, Neapolitan
– Italy, United States
Also known as – L’amica geniale
Official website – HBO
Tips for Parents Guides | My Brilliant Friend Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
My Brilliant Friend Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
My Brilliant Friend Age Rating is TV-MA for sexual violence, domestic abuse.
Synopsis of the Series My Brilliant Friend
At six years old, Elena is a precise girl who has consistently earned good marks in school. Lila, on the other hand, is unruly but discovered to be incredibly gifted. Determined to empower her young female students, Lila and Elena’s teacher selects them to represent the class in competition against two older boys.
The Series My Brilliant Friend includes:-
- Sexual Refrence
- Man is stabbed
- Blood content
- Hand to hand combats
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Profanity Use
- Rape scene
- Alcohol drinking
- No Drugs
- Passionate kissing scenes
- Sexually assaulted
- My Brilliant Friend Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of My Brilliant Friend Series
The series, My Brilliant Friend has 20 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of My Brilliant Friend?
- Elisa Del Genio and Margherita Mazzucco as Elena “Lenù” Greco
- Ludovica Nasti and Gaia Girace as Raffaella “Lila” Cerullo
- Anna Rita Vitolo as Immacolata Greco
- Luca Gallone as Vittorio Greco
- Imma Villa as Manuela Solara
- Antonio Milo as Silvio Solara
- Adriano Tammaro and Alessio Gallo as Michele Solara
- Valentina Acca as Nunzia Cerullo
- Antonio Buonanno as Fernando Cerullo
- Dora Romano as Miss Oliviero
- Antonio Pennarella as Don Achille Carracci
- Nunzia Schiano as Nella Incardo
- Kristijan Di Giacomo as Stefano CarraccI
- Tommaso Rusciano as Rino Cerullo
- Alessandro Nard as Nino Sarratore
- Giuliana Tramontano as Pinuccia Carracci
- Anna Redi as Professor Galiani
- Lucia Manfuso as Ada Cappuccio
- Francesco Catena as Pasquale Peluso
- Vincenzo Vaccaro as Enzo Scanno
- Giovanni Cannata as Armando Galiani
- Francesco Russo as Bruno Soccavo
- Bruno Orlando as Franco Mari
- Daria Deflorian as Adele Airota
- Matteo Cecchi as Pietro Airota
- Giulia Mazzarino as Maria Rosa Airota
- Gabriele Vacis as Guido Airota
- Maria Vittoria Dallasta as Silvia
- Riccardo Palmieri as Gino
- Edu Rejón as Juan
- Giorgia Gargano as Nadia Galian
- Pina Di Gennaro as Melina Cappuccio,
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.