Created by -Carlo Bernard, Chris Brancato, Doug Miro
Narcos-Mexico Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Narcos-Mexico Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Narcos-Mexico Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Narcos-Mexico Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Narcos: Mexico, a Mexican-American crime drama streaming television series. created and produced by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro. Narrated by Scoot McNairy. Executive produced are Carlo Bernard, Doug Miro, Eric Newman, José Padilha. Production company: Gaumont International Television. Distributed by Netflix. the first season was premiered on Netflix on November 16, 2018. the second season premiered on February 13, 2020. a third and final season however The third and final season is premiere on November 5, 2021, on Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Narcos-Mexico Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Narcos-Mexico
The Series, Narcos-Mexico Runtime is 45–69 minutes.
Narcos-Mexico TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Narcos-Mexico Age Rating is TV-MA for strong language, violence, drug misuse.
(18+ age rating given by Netflix.)
The basic line of the series
The route of all evil.
Synopsis of the Series Narcos-Mexico
The series investigates the early starting points of the Mexican medication war, starting when dealers were a free and disordered confederation of little, autonomous weed producers and sellers. It performs the creation and ascent of the Guadalajara Cartel during the 1980s as Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (Diego Luna) brings together a few squares, or domains, to fabricate a notorious medication realm.
Medication Enforcement Administration (DEA) specialist Kiki Camarena (Michael Peña) moves his better half and youthful child from California to Guadalajara to take on another post, where he rapidly discovers that his task will be more difficult than he might at any point have imagined. Following Camarena’s torment and murder by the cartel, DEA specialist Walt Breslin brings a little incognito crew of agents to Mexico to find and rebuff Gallardo and his partners.
The Series Narcos-Mexico includes:-
- Marijuana and cocaine used
- Torture is present
- Sexual Reference
- Drugs used
- Blood content
- Strong language
- Smoking cigarettes
- Alcohol used
- Narcos-Mexico Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17
Official details of Narcos-Mexico
The series, Narcos-Mexico has 30 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Narcos-Mexico?
- Diego Luna as Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo,
- Michael Peña as Kiki Camarena
- Tenoch Huerta as Rafael “Rafa” Caro Quintero
- Alyssa Diaz as Mika Camarena
- Joaquín Cosío as Ernesto “Don Neto” Fonseca Carrillo
- José María Yazpik as Amado Carrillo Fuentes
- Matt Letscher as Jaime Kuykendall
- Ernesto Alterio as Salvador Osuna Nava
- Julio Cesar Cedillo as Commander Guillermo González Calderoni
- Scoot McNairy as Walt Breslin,
- Mayra Hermosillo as Enedina Arellano Félix
- Manuel Masalva as Ramón Arellano Félix
- Miguel Rodarte as Danilo Garza
- Alex Knight as Kenny
- Jesse Garcia as Sal Orozco
- Alejandro Edda as Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán
- Fernanda Urrejola as Maria Elvira
- Teresa Ruiz as Isabella Bautista
- Aaron Staton as Butch Sears, DEA agent
- Lenny Jacobson as Roger Knapp, DEA agent
- Gerardo Taracena as Pablo Acosta
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.