Director- Guillermo del Toro
Distributed- Searchlight Pictures
Nightmare Alley Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Nightmare Alley Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Nightmare Alley Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Nightmare Alley, an American thriller film, directed by Guillermo del Toro. Based on Nightmare Alley by William Lindsay Gresham. Produced by J. Miles Dale, Guillermo del Toro. Production companies are TSG Entertainment, Double Dare You Productions. Distributed by Searchlight Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Nightmare Alley
Directed by – Guillermo del Toro
Age Rating – R
Release Date – December 17, 2021(United States)
Language – English
Aspect ratio – 1.85 : 1
Also known as: Алея жаху
Officiall Website – Searchlight Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | Nightmare Alley Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Nightmare Alley
The movie, Nightmare Alley Runtime is 2h 19min.
Nightmare Alley Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Nightmare Alley Age Rating is R for strong/bloody violence, some sexual content, nudity, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Nightmare Alley
A high-quality description of a freak-display geek alcoholic and abject and the item of the voyeuristic crowd’s gleeful disgust and derision going approximately his paintings at a county truthful. Young Stan Carlisle is running as a carny, and he wonders how a person should fall so low. There’s no way in hell, he vows, that anything like so one can ever happen to him.
The movie Nightmare Alley is Include:-
- Blood content
- Love triangle
- Hit by car
- Mild nudity
- Strong language
- Smoking cigarettes
- Sexual reference
- Nightmare Alley Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Nightmare Alley movie
The Movie, Nightmare Alley was released on December 17, 2021(United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Nightmare Alley?
- Bradley Cooper as Stanton “Stan” Carlisle
- Cate Blanchett as Dr. Lilith Ritter
- Toni Collette as Zeena Krumbein
- Willem Dafoe as Clem Hoately
- Richard Jenkins as Ezra Grindle
- Rooney Mara as Molly Cahill
- Ron Perlman as Bruno
- Paul Anderson
- David Strathairn as Pete Krumbein
- Holt McCallany as Anderson
- Clifton Collins Jr.
- Tim Blake Nelson as Carny Boss
- Mary Steenburgen as Miss Harrington
- Jim Beaver as Sheriff Jedediah Judd
- Mark Povinelli as The Major
- Romina Power
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.