One Piece (TV-Series 1999-)
Developed by -Eiichiro Oda
One Piece Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about One Piece Parents Guide series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series One Piece Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. One Piece Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
One Piece (One Piece: Wan pîsu) is a Japanese anime comedy-drama television series created by Eiichiro Oda. It is based on Eiichiro Oda’s manga series of the same name. Directed by Kōnosuke Uda, Junji Shimizu, Munehisa Sakai, Hiroaki Miyamoto, Toshinori Fukazawa, Tatsuya Nagamine, Kōhei Kureta, Aya Komaki, Satoshi Itō. Distributed by Fuji Television Network, 4 Kids Entertainment, Cartoon Network, Fox Box, FUNimation Entertainment, Netflix, Viz Media. The production company is Toei Animation.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – One Piece
Genre – Animation, Action, Adventure
Created by – Eiichiro Oda
Release date – October 20, 1999
Age Rating – TV-14
Episodes – 1000
Season – 1
Also known as : One Piece: Đảo Hải Tặc
Official Website – onepieceofficial
Tips for One Piece Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series, One Piece
The Series, One Piece Runtime is 24 minutes.
One Piece Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, One Piece Age Rating is TV-14 Mild Nudity, Violence, and Language Throughout.
The Tagline of the TV-Series
- Set sail for One Piece!
- Will Luffy save his legs?
- Our favorite swordsman meets his match!
- Food fight!
- The Mermen have gone too far!
- I am Monkey D. Luffy. The man who is gonna is The King of The Pirates.
Synopsis of the Series One Piece
There as soon as lived a pirate named Gol D. Roger. He received wealth, repute, and strength to earn the identity of Pirate King. When he changed into captured and approximately to be carried out, he discovered that his treasure called One Piece become hidden somewhere on the Grand Line. This made absolutely everyone set out to look and discover the One Piece treasure, however, no person ever observed the region of Gol D. Roger’s treasure, and the Grand Line become too risky an area to overcome.
Twenty- years after Gol D. Roger’s death, a boy named Monkey D. Luffy decided to come to be a pirate and look for Gol D. Roger’s treasure to turn out to be the following Pirate King.
The Series One Piece is Include:-
- Sexual reference
- Mild Nudity
- Blood content
- Drinking alcohol
- Bloody content
- Profanity uses
- Fighting and rioting
- Strong language.
- Gore and violence
One Piece Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
TV-14: Parents Strongly Cautioned, intended for children ages 14 and older in the company of an adult.
Official details of One Piece
The series, One Piece has 1000 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of One Piece
Who is in the cast of One Piece?
- Mayumi Tanaka as Monkey D. Luffy
- Tony Beck as Roronoa Zoro
- Laurent Vernin as Mr. 7
- Akemi Okamura as Nami
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Usopp
- Kazuya Nakai as Roronoa Zoro
- Hiroaki Hirata as Sanji
- Ikue Ôtani as Tony Tony Chopper
- Colleen Clinkenbeard as Monkey D. Luffy
- Mahito Ôba as The Narrator
- Yuriko Yamaguchi as Nico Robin
- Chikao Ohtsuka as Gold Roger
- Kazuki Yao as Franky
- Luci Christian as Nami
- Christopher Sabat as Roronoa Zoro
- Sonny Strait as Usopp
- Eric Vale as Sanji
- Chô as Brook
- Brina Palencia as Tony Tony Chopper
- Sean Hennigan as Gold Roger
- Bill Jenkins as The Narrator
- Stephanie Young as Nico Robin
- Masaya Takatsuka as Yokozuna
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Trafalgar Law
- Katsuhisa Hôki as Jimbei
- Eric Stuart as Narrator
- Erica Schroeder as Monkey D. Luffy
- Kerry Williams as Nami
- Tetsu Inada as Tilestone
- Jason Griffith as Usopp
- Marc Diraison as Roronoa Zolo
- Rin Mizuhara as Cocoro
- Misa Watanabe as Vivi Nefeltari
- Shigeru Chiba as Buggy