Created by -Bob Kane, Bill Finger
Pennyworth Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Pennyworth Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Pennyworth Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Pennyworth Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Pennyworth is an American television series, based on characters published by DC Comics and created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger, that premiered on July 28, 2019, on Epix. Executive producers by Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon.
Production companies are Primrose Hill Productions, DC Entertainment, Warner Horizon Television (season 1), Warner Bros. Television (season 2–present). Distributed by Epix (season 1–2), HBO Max (season 3).
The Third season is renewed, which is set to premiere on October 6, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Pennyworth
Created by – Bob Kane, Bill Finger
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 3
Episodes – 30
Release date – July 28, 2019
Tips for Parents Guides | Pennyworth Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Pennyworth
The Series, Pennyworth Runtime is 50–71 min.
Pennyworth TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Pennyworth Age Rating is TV-MA for very strong language, strong violence, threat, sex references, drug misuse.
Synopsis of the Series Pennyworth
A yr after the explosive activities of the closing season, England reveals itself embroiled in a devastating civil struggle, with the powerful, neo-fascist Raven Union, led through Lord Harwood (Jason Flemyng) threatening to govern the whole USA. North London stays one of the few resistance holdouts closing.
It’s right here in the West End Neutral Zone, that we find Alfred Pennyworth. After years inside the British Army, his training with the SAS has taught him to be a cynical optimist – watching for the worst, however knowing that he can take care of it.
Now walking The Delaney, a black-market Soho club that welcomes everyone, regardless of their politics, Alfred, together with his SAS associates, Deon “Bazza” Bashford (Hainsley Lloyd Bennett) and Wallace “Daveboy” MacDougal (Ryan Fletcher), is now looking for a way out – before London, and his united states burn itself to the ground. And he’s were given his eye on America.
The Series Pennyworth includes:-
- Sexual references
- Lots of violence and blood including
- Profanity uses
- Drinking and smoking
- Tortured and execution scenes
- Alcohol use.
- Severe curse words
- Language Throughout
- Pennyworth Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Pennyworth
The series, Pennyworth has 30 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Pennyworth?
- Jack Bannon as Alfred Pennyworth
- Ben Aldridge as Thomas Wayne
- Hainsley Lloyd Bennett as Deon Bashford
- Ryan Fletcher as Wallace McDougal
- Dorothy Atkinson as Mary Pennyworth
- Ian Puleston-Davies as Arthur Pennyworth
- Paloma Faith as Bet Sykes
- Jason Flemyng as Lord James Harwood
- Emma Paetz as Martha Kane
- Harriet Slater as Sandra Onslow
- Edward Hogg as Colonel John Salt
- Jessye Romeo as Katie Browning
- James Purefoy as Captain Gulliver Troy
- Emma Corrin as Esme Winikus
- Jessica Ellerby as The Queen
- Danny Webb as John Ripper
- Jonjo O’Neill as Aleister Crowley
- Ben Wiggins as Spanish
- Saikat Ahamed as Mr. Chadley
- Simon Day as Sid Onslow
- Jennie Goossens as Mrs. Spicer
- Steve Edwin as Mr. Spicer
- Anna Chancellor as Frances Gaunt
- Sarah Alexander as Undine Thwaite
- Jessica Claire as Vikki Dufrench
- Sally Tatum as Miss Dixon
- Sharon Ballard as Ruby Carmichael
- Jessica De Gouw as Melanie Troy
- Suzanne Boreel as Rita
- Faisal Mohammed as Monty
- Simon Manyonda as Lucius Fox
- Tristram Wymark as General Nelson Thursday
- Salóme Gunnarsdóttir as Patricia Wayne
- Freddy Carter as Jason Ripper
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.