Pinocchio Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Pinocchio Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Pinocchio Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Pinocchio Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio (Spanish: Pinocho de Guillermo del Toro), or simply Pinocchio, is an upcoming stop-motion animated musical fantasy film.
Produced by Guillermo del Toro, Lisa Henson, Alexander Bulkley, Corey Campodonico, Gary Ungar.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Pinocchio Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Pinocchio Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this Movie The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
As the movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie
A dark, twisted retelling of the famous Carlo Collodi fairytale about a wooden puppet who comes to life and dreams of becoming a real boy takes place in 1930s Fascist Italy.
When Pinocchio comes to life, he turns out not to be a nice boy, causing mischief and playing mean tricks. But at its core, Pinocchio is “a story of love and disobedience as Pinocchio struggles to live up to his father’s expectations.”Wikipedia.
The Movie Pinocchio includes:-
- Profanity use
- Fully animated
- Taking ant
- Mild Violence
- Full kid-friendly film
- No sexual reference
- Pinocchio Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of Pinocchio
The Movie, Pinocchio, is released on September 8, 2022.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the voice cast of Pinocchio?
- Gregory Mann as Pinocchio
- Ewan McGregor as Sebastian J. Cricket
- David Bradley as Master Geppetto
- Finn Wolfhard as Lampwick/Lucignolo
- Cate Blanchett as Sprezzatura the Monkey
- John Turturro as Master Cherry
- Ron Perlman as Mangiafuoco
- Tim Blake Nelson as the Coachman
- Burn Gorman as the Carabiniere
- Christoph Waltz as the Fox
- Tilda Swinton as the Fairy with Turquoise Hair
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.