Pinocchio Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid? To know more details about Pinocchio Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Pinocchio Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? Pinocchio Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Pinocchio is an upcoming American live-action computer-animated musical fantasy drama film, directed by Robert Zemeckis. Based on Disney’s Pinocchio The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi.
Produced by Chris Weitz, and Andrew Milano.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Pinocchio
Created by – Robert Zemeckis
Age Rating – PG
Tips for Parents Guides | Pinocchio Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Pinocchio Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Pinocchio Age Rating is PG-13 for peril/scary moments, rude material, and some language.
Synopsis of the Movie
The Movie Pinocchio includes:-
- Mild Profanity use
- Animated movie
- Some comedy scenes
- Pinocchio Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of Pinocchio
The Movie, Pinocchio, is set to be released on September 8, 2022.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Voice cast of Pinocchio?
- Tom Hanks as Geppetto
- Luke Evans as The Coachman
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Jiminy Cricket
- Lorraine Bracco as Sofia the Seagull
- Keegan-Michael Key as Honest John
- Cynthia Erivo as Blue Fairy
- Benjamin Evan Ainsworth as Pinocchio
- Sheila Atim as Signora Vitelli
- Hannah Flynn as Dancer Amy
- Amy Lee Ronaldson
- LaToya Harding as Italian Villager
- Aidan Towers as Italian Villager
- Sinem Saridagli as Italian Villager
- Alastair Crosswell
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.