Power Book II: Ghost
Created by - Tony McNamara
Distributor-Paramount Television Studios
Power Book II-Ghost Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Power Book II-Ghost Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Power Book II-Ghost Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Power Book II-Ghost Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Power Book II-Ghost, Also known as – Власть в ночном городе. Книга вторая: Призрак, Power, an American drama television series, created by Courtney A. Kemp. Executive produced by Bart Wenrich, Chris Salek, Prime 21, Courtney A. Kemp,50 Cent, Danielle DeJesus, Geoffrey Thorne, Mark Canton, Shana Stein, Michael Rainey Jr., Naturi Naughton. Production companies are End of Episode, Inc., G-Unit Film & Television Inc., Atmosphere Television, CBS Studios, Lionsgate Television. Distributed by Starz!.
The second season is renewed, which is set to premiere on November 21, 2021.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Power Book II-Ghost
Created by –Courtney A. Kemp
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 10
Tips for Parents Guides | Power Book II-Ghost Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Power Book II-Ghost
The Series, Power Book II-Ghost Runtime is 56–68 minutes.
Power Book II-Ghost TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Power Book II-Ghost Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Power Book II-Ghost
Force Book II: Ghost gets the story only a couple of days after the Power finale. The spin-off then, at that point, follows Tariq exploring his new life, where his longing to shed his dad’s inheritance faces the mounting strain to save his family. En route, Tariq gets entrapped in the issues of the relentless Tejada family, adding further confusion as he attempts to offset his medication tasks with his schooling, love life, family issues, and mounting strain from Cooper Saxe.
Season 2 is not released yet, but when it’s released we will update you here.
The Series Power Book II-Ghost includes:-
- Sexual references
- Kissing scenes
- Profanity uses
- Mild Nudity
- Crude humor
- Alcohol use
- Severe curse words
- Power Book II-Ghost Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Power Book II-Ghost
The series, Power Book II-Ghost has 10 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Power Book II-Ghost?
- Michael Rainey Jr. as Tariq St. Patrick
- Shane Johnson as Cooper Saxe
- Gianni Paolo as Brayden Weston
- Melanie Liburd as Caridad “Carrie” Milgram
- Lovell Adams-Gray as Dru Tejada
- Daniel Bellomy as Ezekiel “Zeke” Cross
- Quincy Tyler Bernstine as Tameika Washington
- Paige Hurd as Lauren Baldwin
- Woody McClain as Cane Tejada
- Justin Marcel McManus as Jabari Reynolds
- Method Man as Davis Maclean
- LaToya Tonodeo as Diana Tejada
- Mary J. Blige as Monet Stewart Tejada
- Naturi Naughton as Tasha St. Patrick
- Daniel Sunjata as Mecca
- Paton Ashbrook as Jenny Sullivan
- Berto Colon as Lorenzo Tejada
- Alix Lapri as Effie
- Larenz Tate as Councilman Rashad Tate
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.