Ranking of Kings
Created by -Yōsuke Hatta, Makoto Fuchigami
Ranking of Kings Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Ranking of Kings Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Ranking of Kings Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Ranking of Kings Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Ranking of Kings (Ôsama Ranking) is a Japanese anime comedy-fantasy television series, written by Taku Kishimoto and directed by Yōsuke Hatta, Makoto Fuchigami.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Ranking of Kings
Age Rating – PG-13
Directed by – Yōsuke Hatta, Makoto Fuchigami
Season – 1
Episodes – 7
Language – Japanese
Also known as- Bảng Xếp Hạng Nhà Vua
Release date – 15 October 2021
Offcial website– Funimation
Tips for Parents Guides | Ranking of Kings Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Ranking of Kings TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
TV-Series Ranking of Kings is rated PG-13 for Some Violence and Language Throughout.
Synopsis of the Series Ranking of Kings
The Series Ranking of Kings includes:-
- Attempted child murder
- A minimal amount of violence
- Mild profanity
- Violent and disturbing at times
- Bullied throughout the show
- A child character is beaten up
- No nudity
- Ranking of Kings Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13..
Official details of Ranking of Kings
The series, Ranking of Kings has 7 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Ranking of Kings?
- Yûki Kaji as Daida
- Maaya Sakamoto as Magic Mirror
- Ayumu Murase as Kage
- Takuya Eguchi as Domas
- Luis Bermudez as Apeas
- Hinata Minami as Bojji
- Daiki Yamashita as Hokuro Hiroki
- Yasumoto as Apeas
- Takahiro Sakurai as Death
- Kenta Miyake as Bosse
- Rina Satô as Hiling
- Youji Ueda as Bebin
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.