Rebelde (TV Series 2022-)
Rebelde Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Rebelde Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Rebelde Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Rebelde Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Rebelde (Rebel) is an Mexican teen drama television series directed by Santiago Limón. It is based on the Mexican telenovela of the same name. Written by Ilse Apellaniz, José Miguel Núñez, Talia Rothenberg, Pericles Sánchez.
The series is premiered on Netflix on 5 January 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Rebelde Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Rebelde TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Rebelde Age Rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Rebelde
Rebelde following the lives of a group of younger students on the Elite Way School, an elite Mexican university. Among dramas and plenty of track, passions, friendships and rivalries will get up in the route of the protagonists. Former student Celina Ferrer (Estefanía Villarreal) will become the brand new director of the Elite Way School, whilst the youngster solid is completely new. And the protagonists of the remake will recreate the band from the original soap opera with authentic songs and a few new ones.
The Series Rebelde includes:-
- Strong Nudity
- Some kissing
- Strong Violence
- Alcohol Content
- Language Throughout
- Rebelde Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Rebelde
The series, Rebelde has 12 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Rebelde?
- Azul Guaita as Jana Gandia Cohen
- Sergio Mayer Mori as Estebán
- Andrea Chaparro as M.J.
- Jeronimo Cantillo as Dixon
- Franco Masini as Luka Colucci
- Lizeth Selene as Andi
- Alejandro Puente as Sebastián Langarica-Funtanet
- Giovanna Grigio as Emilia
- Estefanía Villarreal as Principal Celina Ferrer
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.