Reflection of You
Director -Lim Hyeon-wook
Reflection of You Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about Reflection of You Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about Reflection of You age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Reflection of You Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Reflection of You (Korean: 너를 닮은 사람; RR: Neoreul Dalm-eun Saram; lit. Someone Who Looks Like You) is an upcoming South Korean television series directed by Lim Hyeon-Wook. Based on the novel by writer Jung So-Hyeon, Distributed by JTBC, Netflix. The production companies are Monster Union, Story Hunter Production.
Official Image of Reflection of You
Tips for Reflection of You Parents Guide and Reflection of You Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series, Reflection of You
The Series, Reflection of You Runtime is 70minutes.
Reflection of You Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Reflection of You age rating is 15+ (Given by Netflix).
Synopsis of the Series Reflection of You
It is a drama series approximately love, betrayal, corruption, and revenge that takes vicinity thru the story of a woman who has been devoted to her choice and every other woman who has lost the mild of life via meeting together with her girl.
Hee-joo had a bad and fierce time at some point in her younger days. She is now a successful painter and essayist. Her husband is the successor of a health center and they have youngsters.
Her family lifestyle seems enviable, however, Hee-Joo feels like she spends her time meaninglessly. At that time, Hee-Joo meets a female. The woman is bad, just like Hee-Joo in her more youthful days, however, she nonetheless shines.
The Series Reflection of You is Include:-
- Adapted from a novel
- Reflection of You Parents guide
What’s the Meaning of the 15+ Age Rating?
15+ Age Rating Meaning
16+ – Some content shown in the series may be inappropriate for children under the age of 15.
Official details of Reflection of You
The series, Reflection of You has 16 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of Reflection of You
Who is in the cast of Reflection of You?
- Go Hyun-jung as Jeong Hee-joo
- Shin Hyun-bin as Goo Hae-won
- Kim Jae-young as Seo Woo-jae
- Choi Won-young as Ahn Hyeon-seong
- Kim Su-an as Ahn Ri-sa, Ahn Hyeon-seong
- Park Seong-yeon as Lee Dong-mi
- Kim Ho-jung as Lee Jung-eun
- Kim Sang-ho as Yoon Sang-ho
- Shin Hye-ji as Lee Joo-young
- Seo Jeong-yeon as Goo Jeong-yeon
- Hong Seo-joon as Lee Hyeong-gi
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.