Resident Evil Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Resident Evil Parents Guide, read the full article and it will help you know about the series’ Resident Evil age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Resident Evil age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Netflix’s action-horror drama, tv-series Resident Evil comes from Supernatural executive producer Andrew Dabb.
Production Company: Constantin Film. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Resident Evil
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Resident Evil Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Resident Evil Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Resident Evil age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Resident Evil
The story takes place over two timelines. The first of which involves 14-year-old sisters Jade and Billie Wesker moving to New Raccoon City. They come to realize that their father may be concealing dark secrets that could destroy the world. The second timeline takes place over a decade in the future, where only 15 million humans remain, with over 6 billion animals and people being infected with the T-virus. It follows Jade, now thirty, in her efforts to survive in this world.
The series, Resident Evil includes:-
- Mild violence
- Mild Frightening
- Intense Scenes.
- No sex
- No Nudity
- Fully Animation
- Profanities use
- Resident Evil Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Resident Evil
The series, Resident Evil has 8 Episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Resident Evil?
- Ella Balinska as Jade Wesker
- Lance Reddick as Albert Wesker
- Turlough Convery
- Tetiana Gaidar as Tactical Weapons Trainer
- Droxzyfps as Ethan
- Connor Gosatti
- Lea Vivier as Susana Franco
- Mpho Osei Tutu as Yen
- Hanni Heinrich as Janet
- Paola Nuñez
- Siena Agudong
- Adeline Rudolph
- Tamara Smart
- Ayushi Chhabra as Dr. Amrita Singh
- Ahad Raza Mir as Arj
- Rizelle Januk as Billie’s Teacher
- Suraya Rose Santos as Spokesmodel
- Nicholas Pauling
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.