Creator- Liesl Tommy
Production- BRON Creative, Creative Wealth Media Finance, Glickmania
Respect Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Respect Movie Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Respect age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Respect Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Respect is a 2021 biographical drama film based on the life of American singer Aretha Franklin. Directed by Liesl Tommy. Produced by Harvey Mason Jr, Scott Bernstein, Jonathan Glickman, Stacey SherLiesl Tommy. Production companies Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Bron Studios, Creative Wealth Media, Glickmania, One Community. Distributed by United Artists Releasing (United States), Universal Pictures (International).
Official Image of Movie
Film Name – Respect
Genre – Music, Biography, Drama
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date (Theaters) – Aug 13th, 2021 (United States)
Aspect Ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Directed by – Liesl Tommy
Writer – Tracey Scott Wilson
Tips for Parents Guides | Respect Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kid to watch movies with them.
Runtime for the movie Respect
The Movie, Respect Runtime is 2h 25min.
Respect Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Respect Movie is rated PG – 13 for Racial Epithets, Mature Thematic Content, Violence, Smoking, Strong Language, Suggestive Material by MPAA.
Synopsis of the Movie Respect
Following the rise of Aretha Franklin’s career from a child singing in her father’s church’s choir to her international superstardom, RESPECT is the remarkable true story of the music icon’s journey to find her voice.
The Movie Respect is Include:-
- Alcohol use and cigarette smoking
- Hand to hand combats
- Use of weapons
- Domestic violence
- Mild profanities
- No blood or gory
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages)
Release date of Respect movie
The Movie Respect is released on August 13, 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Respect?
- Jennifer Hudson as Aretha Franklin
- Skye Dakota Turner as young Aretha Franklin
- Forest Whitaker as C. L. Franklin
- Marlon Wayans as Ted White
- Audra McDonald as Barbara Siggers Franklin
- Marc Maron as Jerry Wexler
- Tituss Burgess as James Cleveland
- Saycon Sengbloh as Erma Franklin
- Hailey Kilgore as Carolyn Franklin
- Tate Donovan as John Hammond
- Mary J. Blige as Dinah Washington
- Kelvin Hair as Sam Cooke
- Heather Headley as Clara Ward
- Lodric D. Collins as Smokey Robinson
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.