Rumble Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Rumble Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Rumble age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Rumble Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Rumble is an American computer-animated sports comedy film directed by Hamish Grieve. Loosely based on Monster on the Hill, a graphic novel by Rob Harrell. Directed by Hamish Grieve and Produced by Brad Booker, Mark Bakshi. Distributed by Paramount+. The production companies are Paramount Animation, WWE Studios, Walden Media, Reel FX Animation Studios.
It was released in the United States on December 15, 2021, on Paramount+.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Rumble
Directed by – Hamish Grieve
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – Dec 15, 2021 (United states)
– Scope (2.35:1)
Also known as : Monster on the Hill
Original Language – English
Official site – rumblemovie
Tips for Parents Guides | Rumble Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Rumble Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Rumble Age Rating is PG for Some Action and Rude Humor.
Basic Line of the Movie
- The Biggest Underdog Story Ever
- A hero will rise. Eventually.
Synopsis of the Movie Rumble
The movie Rumble is Include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly film
- Language Throughout
- The movie contains some cartoonish violence.
- Rumble Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Rumble movie
The Movie, Rumble was released on Dec 15, 2021.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Rumble?
- Will Arnett as Steve
- Geraldine Viswanathan as Winnie McEvoy
- Terry Crews as Tentacular
- Fred Melamed as the mayor
- Charles Barkley as Rayburn Sr
- Chris Eubank as King Gorge
- Bridget Everett as Lady Mayhem
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.