Run & Gun
Director -Christopher Borrelli
Run and Gun Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Run and Gun Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Run and Gun Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Production companies are Branch Out Productions, Glass Horse Films. Distributed by Paramount Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | Run and Gun Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
the runtime of the movie
Run and Gun Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The movie, Run and Gun age rating is R for strong violence and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Run and Gun
After leaving a life of crime and violence, Ray is a reformed good guy, enjoying quiet family life in the ‘burbs. But when his past is discovered, Ray is blackmailed into one last job to collect a mysterious package.
After a deadly double-cross, he finds himself wounded and on the run from ruthless assassins who will stop at nothing to get what he has. Now, with the lives of his loved ones hanging in the balance and danger at every turn, Ray’s only hope is to draw upon his violent past to survive.
The movie, Run and Gun includes:-
- Hand to hand combats
- Weapon uses
- No Nudity
- Bloody content
- Some funny scenes
- Drug use
- Profanity uses
- Run and Gun Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of Run and Gun movie
The Movie, Run and Gun, is released on January 11, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Run and Gun?
- Angela Sarafyan as Maggie
- Richard Kind as Grayson
- Janel Parrish as Faith Mark
- Dacascos as Brando
- Brad William Henke .as Billings
- Alison Thornton .as Tara
- Rafael Cebrián as Lupe’
- Michelle Jubilee Gonzalez as Shoemaker
- Ben Milliken as Ray
- Michelle Campbell as. Lawyer
- Angel Rosario Jr. as Hangman
- Celestino Cornielle as Ninni / Gerardo
- Ari Barkan as. Perry
- Henri Binje as Bodyguard
- Dave Colon as Tire store owner
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.