Rustin Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? Which movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Rustin Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Rustin rating. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Rustin rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Rustin is an American biographical drama film, directed by George C. Wolfe.
Production Companies are Higher Ground Productions.
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Rustin
Directed by – George C. Wolfe
Age Rating – PG-13
Tips for Parents Guides | Rustin Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie Rustin?
Rustin Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is the movie Rated PG-13?
The Movie, Rustin Age Rating is PG-13 for thematic material, some violence, sexual material, language including racial slurs, brief drug use, and smoking.
Synopsis of the Movie Rustin
The Movie, Rustin includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- Pervasive language
- Drugs were used in this film
- Rustin Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of the Rustin movie
The Movie, Rustin was released on November 17, 2023 (United States).
Is Rustin Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Rustin is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Rustin Rating. It is assumed that Rustin Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and Rustin Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Rustin. Subsequently, ensure you check Rustin Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Rustin?
- Colman Domingo as Bayard Rustin
- Chris Rock as Roy Wilkins
- Glynn Turman as A. Philip Randolph
- Aml Ameen as Martin Luther King Jr.
- CCH Pounder as Anna Arnold Hedgeman
- Michael Potts as Cleveland Robinson
- Jeffrey Wright as Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
- Audra McDonald as Ella Baker
- Da’Vine Joy Randolph as Mahalia Jackson
- Bill Irwin as A. J. Muste
- Gus Halper as Tom
- Johnny Ramey as Elias
- Lilli Kay
- Jordan-Amanda Hall
- Jakeem Powell
- Grantham Coleman
- Jamilah Rosemond
- Jules Latimer
- Maxwell Whittington-Cooper
- Frank Harts
- Kevin Mambo
- Cotter Smith
- Carra Patterson as Coretta Scott King
- Adrienne Warren as Claudia Taylor
- Ayana Workman
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.