Directed by -Joji Furuta
Shaman King Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Shaman King Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Shaman King Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Shaman King Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The TV Series Shaman King, a fantasy Japanese television series, was created for Netflix by Joji Furuta. produced by Bridge. Production Companies are TV Tokyo, King Records, Techno Sound.
Moreover, the TV Series is Distributed by TXN (TV Tokyo) and Netflix.
Shaman King was released on August 9th, 2021 on Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Shaman King
Developed by – Joji Furuta
Age Rating – TV-PG
Season – 1
Episodes – 37
Tips for Parents Guides | Shaman King Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Shaman King
The Series, Shaman King Runtime is 22–24 minutes.
Shaman King TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Shaman King Age Rating is TV-PG for threat, violence.
Synopsis of the Series Shaman King
Shaman King follows the experiences of a 13-year-old shaman and his colleague a samurai champion soul, who navigate the world battling detestable spirits and misinformed shamans on their excursion to be the following Shaman King. -[IMDb]
The Series Shaman King includes:-
- Burned alive
- References to cigarette
- Profanity uses
- A lot of violence
- Man stabbed in the stomach
- Families are creepy
- Blood content
- Mild sexual Reference
- Animated character
- Shaman King Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of Shaman King
The series, Shaman King has 37 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Voice-cast of Shaman King?
- Abby Trott as Yoh Asakura
- D.C. Douglas as Ryuosuke Umemiya
- Oliver Wyman .as Manta Oyamada
- Kaiji Tang as Amidamaru
- Laura Megan Stahl as Tao Ren
- Tara Sands as Anna Kyoyama
- Dan Green .as Additional
- Gregory Abbey as Additional Voices
- Keith Silverstein as Additional Voices
- Michael Sinterniklaas as Horohoro
- Marc Thompson as Additional Voices
- Lisa Ortiz as Tao Jun
- Bernhard Forcher as Bason
- Erika Harlacher as Additional Voices
- Jonathan Todd Ross as Additional Voices
- Jodi Carlisle as Goldva
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.