Shazam! Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Shazam! Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Shazam! Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Shazam! Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Peter Safran
The movie is also available on Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Shazam!
Directed by – David F. Sandberg
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – April 5, 2019
Original language – English, Spanish
Aspect ratio – 2.39 : 1
– United States, Canada
Also known as – Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam!
Official website- Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Shazam! Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Shazam! Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Shazam! Age Rating is PG-13 for intense sequences of action, language, and suggestive material.
The taglines of the Movie
- If you want to save the world, say the magic word.
- Just say the word.
- He’s not so serious
- Every Hero Has A Secret
- Just Say the Word.
Synopsis of the Movie Shazam!
We as a whole have a hero within us – – it simply takes a touch of wizardry to bring it out. In 14-year-old Billy Batson’s case, he should simply yell out a single word to change into the grown-up hero Shazam.
Still a child on a basic level, Shazam revels in the new form of himself by doing what some other youngster would do – – have some good times while testing out his freshly discovered powers. However, he’ll have to dominate them rapidly before the abhorrent Dr. Thaddeus Sivana can get his hands on Shazam’s mystical capacities.
The movie Shazam! includes:-
- Strong violence
- Hand to hand combats
- Car accident
- Scary and intense scenes
- Talked about drugs
- Bloody Content
- Boy bullied at school
- Profanity use
- Heavy injuries
- Burning demons into ash.
- Shazam! Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Shazam! the movie
The Movie, Shazam! was released on April 5, 2019 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Shazam!?
- Zachary Levi as Shazam
- Asher Angel as Billy Batson,
- Mark Strong as Dr. Thaddeus Sivana
- Jack Dylan Grazer as Frederick “Freddy” Freeman,
- Djimon Hounsou as Shazam
- Faithe Herman as Darla Dudley
- Grace Fulton as Mary Bromfield
- Ian Chen as Eugene Choi
- Jovan Armand as Pedro Peña
- Marta Milans as Rosa Vásquez
- Cooper Andrews as Víctor Vásquez
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.