Small Engine Repair (2021)
Small Engine Repair
Director John Pollono
Production- Tapestry Films, Whitewater Films
Small Engine Repair Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Small Engine Repair Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Small Engine Repair Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Small Engine Repair, an upcoming black comedy-drama film, written and directed by John Pollono. based on Pollono’s play of the same name. Produced by Peter Abrams, Jon Bernthal, Rick Rosenthal, Noah Rothman. Production companies are Tapestry Films, Whitewater Films, TMWRK, Underground Films. Distributed by Vertical Entertainment.
Official image of Movie
Movie name– Small Engine Repair
Directed by– John Pollono
Age Rating– R
Release Date–September 10, 2021
Runtime-1 hr 43min
Distributed by–Vertical Entertainment
Official Facebook page– Small Engine Repair
Tips for Parents Guides | Small Engine Repair Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the movie Small Engine Repair
The Movie Small Engine Repair Movie Runtime is 1h 43min.
Small Engine Repair Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Small Engine Repair Age Rating is R for pervasive language, crude sexual content, strong violence, sexual assault, and drug use.
Synopsis of the Movie Small Engine Repair | Small Engine Repair Parents Guide
Events spin wildly out of control when three lifelong friends agree to do a favor on behalf of the brash young woman they all adore.
The movie Small Engine Repair is Include:-
- Sexual Reference
- Sexual Assault
- Alcohol Used
- Strong Violence
- Strong Language
- Crude Sexual content
- Blood Content
- Small Engine Repair Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Small Engine Repair movie
The Movie, Small Engine Repair is scheduled to be released on September 10, 2021 (USA)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Small Engine Repair?
- Jon Bernthal as Terrance Swaino
- Hunter Jones as Young Terrance Swaino
- John Pollono as Frank Romanoski
- Zachary Hernandez as Young Frank Romanowski
- Shea Whigham as Packie Hanrahan
- Spencer House as Chad Walker
- Jordana Spiro as Karen Delgado
- Ciara Bravo as Crystal Romanoski
- Nina Peterson as Young Crystal Romanoski
- Josh Helman as Anthony Romanoski
- Michael Redfield as Tommy Hanrahan
- Ashlie Atkinson as Diane Swaino
- Jenna Lamia as Patty Swaino
- Joshua Bitton as Lawrence Swaino
- Shannon Esper as Judy Swaino
- John Rothman as Mr. Walker
- Ajna Jai as Afnahn
- Tom Draper as Mikey The Bartender
- Jennifer Pollono as Dottie
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.