Space Force (TV Series 2020-Present)
Space Force Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Space Force Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Space Force Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Space Force Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Caroline James, Lauren Houseman, Michael Maccarone.
Production companies are Deedle-Dee, Productions, Film Flam, 3 Arts Entertainment. Distributed by Netflix.
The first season was premiered on Netflix on May 29, 2020, However, the second season is premiered on Netflix on February 18, 2022, on Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Space Force
Created by – Steve Carell, Greg Daniels
Age Rating – TV-MA
Episodes – 20
Season – 2
Original language – English
– United States
Also known as – Quân Chủng Vũ Trụ
Official website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Space Force Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Space Force Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
Space Force Age Rating is TV-MA for language.
The tagline of the series
- Space will never see us coming
- Nowhere to go but up.
- Not even gravity can keep them down.
Synopsis of the Series Space Force
Space Force is a work environment satire show series that focuses on a gathering entrusted with laying out the 6th part of the United States Armed Forces, the United States Space Force. It follows the endeavors of General Mark Naird (Carell) to get “boots on the moon” by 2024, per the president’s orders.
The Series Space Force includes:-
- No sexual reference
- Lots of comedy scenes
- No nudity
- Mild violence
- Mild amount of drinking
- Smoking cigar
- Mild of Profanity
- Space Force Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Space Force Series
The series, Space Force has 20 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Space Force?
- Steve Carell as General Mark R. Naird
- John Malkovich as Dr. Adrian Mallory
- Ben Schwartz as F. Tony “Fuck Tony” Scarapiducci
- Diana Silvers as Erin Naird
- Tawny Newsome as Captain Angela Ali
- Jimmy O. Yang as Dr. Chan Kaifang
- Don Lake as Brigadier General Bradley Gregory
- Noah Emmerich as General Kick Grabaston
- Alex Sparrow as Captain Yuri “Bobby” Telatovich
- Roy Wood Jr. as Colonel Bert Mellows
- Jane Lynch as Chief of Naval Operations
- Diedrich Bader as General Rongley
- Patrick Warburton as General Dabney Stramm
- Larry Joe Campbell as Admiral Louis Biffoont
- Spencer House as Duncan Tabner
- Jamison Webb as Major Lee Baxter
- Brandon Molale as Captain Clarke Luffinch
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.