Director -Jon Watts
Distributor-Sony Pictures Entertainment, Columbia Pictures
Spider-Man Homecoming Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Spider-Man Homecoming Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Spider-Man Homecoming Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Spider-Man Homecoming Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Spider-Man: Far From Home is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. Produced by Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal. Production companies are Columbia Pictures, Pascal Pictures, Marvel Studios. Distributed by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – Spider-Man Homecoming
Directed by – Jon Watts
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – (United States)
Aspect ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Box Office (Gross USA) – $334.4M
Official Website – Marvel.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Spider-Man Homecoming Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, Spider-Man Homecoming
Spider-Man Homecoming Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Spider-Man Homecoming Age Rating is PG-13 for Sci-Fi Action Violence, Brief Suggestive Comments, Some Language.
Synopsis of the Movie Spider-Man Homecoming
Thrilled through his revel in with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to stay along with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark, Parker begins to include his newfound identification as Spider-Man. He additionally attempts to return to his ordinary day by day ordinary — distracted by means of thoughts of proving himself to be greater than just a friendly community superhero.
Peter should soon position his powers to take a look at whilst the evil Vulture emerges to threaten the whole thing that he holds pricey.
The movie Spider-Man Homecoming includes:-
- Based on comic
- Some smoking and drinking.
- Blood content
- Alien battle
- Bloody content
- Hand to hand combats
- Spider-Man Homecoming Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13.
The release date of Spider-Man Homecoming movie
The Movie, Spider-Man Homecoming is released on July 7, 2017 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Spider-Man Homecoming?
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture
- Jon Favreau as Harold “Happy” Hogan
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
- Zendaya as Michelle
- Donald Glover as Aaron Davis
- Jacob Batalon as Ned
- Laura Harrier as Liz
- Tony Revolori as Eugene “Flash” Thompson
- Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz / Shocker
- Tyne Daly as Anne Marie Hoag
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.