Star Trek Picard Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Star Trek Picard Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Star Trek Picard Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Star Trek Picard Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Star Trek: Picard is an American television series created by Akiva Goldsman, Michael Chabon, Kirsten Beyer, and Alex Kurtzman for the streaming service CBS All Access (later rebranded as Paramount+).
Produced by Eugene Roddenberry, Trevor Roth, James Duff, Patrick Stewart, Heather Kadin, Akiva Goldsman.
The first season was premiered on January 23, 2020, However, the second season is premiered on Paramount+ on March 3, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Star Trek: Picard
Created by – Akiva Goldsman, Michael Chabon
Age Rating – TV-MA
Episodes – 21
Season – 2
Budget – $8–9 million per episode
Original language – English
– United States
Also known as – Star Trek: Captain Picard
Official website – paramountplus
Tips for Parents Guides | Star Trek Picard Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Star Trek: Picard Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
Star Trek Picard Age Rating is TV-MA.
Tagline of the series
The End is only the Beginning.
Synopsis of the Series Star Trek: Picard
At the end of the 24th Century, and 14 years after his retirement from Starfleet, Jean-Luc Picard is living a quiet life on his vineyard, Chateau Picard. When he is sought out by a mysterious young woman, Dahj, in need of his help, he soon realizes she may have personal connections to his own past.
The Series Star Trek: Picard includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- Man is stabbed
- Blood content
- Hand to hand combats
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Profanity Use
- Alcohol drinking
- No Drugs
- Passionate kissing scenes
- Star Trek Picard Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Star Trek: Picard Series
The series, Star Trek: Picard has 21 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Star Trek: Picard?
- Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard
- Alison Pill as Dr. Agnes Jurati
- Isa Briones as Soji
- Michelle Hurd as Raffi Musiker
- Santiago Cabrera as Cristóbal Rios
- Harry Treadaway as Narek
- Brent Spiner as Soong…
- Evan Evagora as Elnor
- Peyton List as Lieutenant Narissa Rizzo
- Tamlyn Tomita as Commodore Oh
- Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine
- Kay Bess as La Sirena Computer
- Jonathan Del Arco as Hugh
- Jamie McShane as Zhaban
- Orla Brady as Laris
- Rebecca Wisocky as Ramdha
- Sumalee Montano as Mother
- Jonathan Frakes as Will Riker
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.