Stunt Rock Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Stunt Rock Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Stunt Rock age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Stunt Rock Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Stunt Rock is a 1978 Australian mockumentary musical action film, directed by Brian Trenchard-Smith. Produced by Martin Fink
Production companies are Intertamar, Trenchard Productions.
Distributed by GUO Film Distributors, Concorde Film, Film Ventures International.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Stunt Rock
Age Rating – PG
Genres – Action, Drama, Music, Romance
Release Date – June 30, 1978
Also known as – Crash
Aspect ratio- 2.35 : 1
Country of origin – United States
Official website – GUO Film Distributors
Tips for Parents Guides | Stunt Rock Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Stunt Rock Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Stunt Rock Age Rating is PG for some suggestive dialogue, infrequent coarse language.
The tagline of the Movie
- Over the edge of sight and sound… you’ll swear it’s fantasy… you’ll know it’s true.
- Music as you’ve never heard it! Magic as you’ve never seen it! Danger as you’ve never imagined it!
- Ain’t nobody alive that drives like him…
- Taking music and life to the edge
- Death Wish At 120 Decibels
- The Ultimate Rush.
Synopsis of the Movie Stunt Rock
Australian stand-in Grant Page acknowledges a task on an American TV series and goes to Los Angeles, where he reunites with his cousin, Sorcery musician Curtis Hyde. Hyde performs with a weighty metal band called Sorcery, filling the role of The Prince of Darkness who is secured in an astronomical battle with the King of the Wizards.
While the band plays out the story with its unique image of dramatic yet solid hard rock, Page’s first trick for the cameras turns out badly and he is hospitalized, however, challenges his PCPs by getting away out a fifth-story window to return to the set.
Such a crazy way of behaving draws in the consideration of journalist Lois, who is composing an article about the vocation fixated, and co-star Monique van de Ven, who both float towards the stand-in’s expert valor. Together they go to Sorcery shows, appreciate Hollywood gatherings with the band and investigate the idea of outrageous living.
The movie, Stunt Rock includes:-
- No sexual reference
- No nudity
- Lots of Comic scenes
- insane scenes
- Some series stunt
- No alcohol consumption
- Mild Profanity uses
- Stunt Rock Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
The release date of the Stunt Rock movie
The Movie, Stunt Rock is released on June 30, 1978.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Stunt Rock?
- Grant Page as himself
- Monique van de Ven as herself
- Margaret Trenchard-Smith as Lois Wills
- Richard Blackburn as Agent
- Ron Raley as TV Director
- Chris Chalen as Escapologist
- Barbra Paskin as herself
- Yana Nirvana as Assistant Director
- Phil Hartman as Monique’s Assistant
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director -Brian Trenchard-Smith.
Distributor-GUO Film Distributors