Supernatural (American TV series)
Created by - Eric Kripke
Distributor-Warner Bros. Television Distribution
Supernatural Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Supernatural Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Supernatural Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Supernatural Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Supernatural is an American dark fantasy drama television series, created by Eric Kripke. Executive produced by Eric Kripke, Robert Singer, McG, David Nutter, Kim Manners, John Shiban, Phil Sgriccia, Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund, Jeremy Carver, Jim Michaels, Todd Aronauer, Adam Glass, Andrew Dabb, Brad Buckner, Eugenie Ross-Leming.
The series was renewed for a fifteenth and final season which consisted of 20 episodes, which premiered on October 10, 2019. The series concluded on November 19, 2020, with 327 episodes aired
Official Image of TV-Series
Tips for Parents Guides | Supernatural Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Supernatural
The Series, Supernatural Runtime is 38–45 minutes.
Supernatural TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Supernatural Age Rating is TV-14 for occult themes, intense violence, occasional gore, and some sexual content.
The tagline of the Series
- Fear is a luxury
- Wicked…rest uneasy.
- One hell of a time for a family reunion.
Synopsis of the Series Supernatural
The Series Supernatural includes:-
- Sex scenes
- Frequent porn references
- Occasional sexual dialogue
- No nudity
- Naked backs of women
- Torture Monsters
- Bloody horror violence
- Profanities used
- Alcohol dependent.
- Some jump scares
- Very sad and emotional.
- Language Throughout
- Supernatural Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Supernatural Series
The series, Supernatural has 327 episodes from 15 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Supernatural?
- Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
- Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
- Misha Collins .as Castiel
- Mark Sheppard .as Crowley
- Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer
- Alexander Calvert as Jack
- Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer
- Samantha Smith as Mary Winchester
- Ruth Connell as Rowena MacLeod
- Rob Benedict as Chuck Shurley
- Kim Rhodes as Sheriff Jody Mills
- Osric Chau as Kevin Tran
- David Haydn-Jones as Arthur Ketch
- Curtis Armstrong as Metatron
- Lisa Berry as Billie
- Genevieve Padalecki as Ruby
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.