Created by -Mark O'Rowe
Distributed-Sky Vision, BBC First
Temple Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Temple Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Temple Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Temple Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Temple, a British medical crime drama television series. Created by Mark O’Rowe, Based on Valkyrien by Erik Richter Strand. Produced by Barney Reisz. Production company: Hera Pictures. Distributed by Sky Vision, BBC First, Cosmote Series, Dazzler Media, Spectrum Originals. The first season was premiered on 13 September 2019, however the second season premiere on 28th October 2021, on Sky One.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series name – Temple
Directed by – Mark O’Rowe
Age Rating – 15 (Given by BBFC)
Season – 2
Also Known as- 地下診所
Tips for Parents Guides | Temple Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Temple
The Series, Temple Runtime is 60min.
Temple TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, Temple age rating is 15 for very strong language, strong bloody surgery, sex references, violence by BBFC
Synopsis of the Series Temple
In a labyrinth of abandoned service tunnels below Temple Underground Station, Daniel Milton (Mark Strong), a highly respected surgeon, runs an illegal medical clinic that treats criminals and other desperate patients who cannot or will not seek help from regular medical facilities.
Daniel sets up the clinic to find a cure for his wife, Beth (Catherine McCormack), who suffers from a terminal illness. Lee (Daniel Mays), a Temple station staff member, and Anna (Carice van Houten), a medical researcher, help him run the clinic. The series focuses on the secrecy, exits, and issues of trust as the clinic treats its patients as well as Daniel’s need for money to fund his research.
The Series Temple includes:-
- Sexual references
- Graphic surgeries.
- Strong language
- Sometimes very bloody
- Several F-WORDS
- Temple Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the 15 Age Rating?
15 Age Rating Meaning
15 is a rating given by the BBFC that determines that a particular form of media is suitable only for persons aged 15 or over.
Official details of Temple Series
The series, Temple has 15 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Temple?
- Mark Strong as Daniel Milton
- Daniel Mays as Lee Simmons
- Carice van Houten as Anna Willems
- Catherine McCormack as Beth Milton
- Lily Newmark as Eve Milton
- Tobi King Bakare as Jamie Harris
- Wunmi Mosaku as Mercy King
- Craig Parkinson as Keith Sullivan
- Chloe Pirrie as DI Karen Hall.
- Ryan McKen as DI Rob Moloney.
- Siena Kelly as Michelle Wilson
- Claire Rushbrook as Gloria Wilson
- Theo Solomon as Sebastian King
- Kate Dickie as Eleanor
- Anamaria Marinca as Suzanna
- Turlough Convery as Simon Reynolds.
- Mark Bazeley as Michael Chander
- Sam Hazeldine as Jack Lorean
- Steffan Rhodri as Jeremy
- Jan Bijvoet as Clive.
- Johann Myers as Nick.
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.