Tethered Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Tethered Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Tethered age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Tethered Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Jeremy Tassone, Michael Scott, Cole Rucker, Alexandra Paul, Kareem Ferguson, Devin DiGonno.
It is released on March 18, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Tethered
Directed by – Daniel Robinette
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – March 18, 2022 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Official website – 4 Leagues Media
Tips for Parents Guides | Tethered Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Tethered Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie is released but the age rating is not available yet, we will surely update you here.
The tagline of the movie
Whatever you do, don’t lose the rope.
Synopsis of the Movie Tethered
The movie, Tethered includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual content
- Profanity uses
- Bloody content
- Horror and insane scenes
- Tethered Parents Guide For their Kids.
Release date of Tethered movie
The Movie, Tethered is released on March 18, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Tethered?
- Alexandra Paul as Mother (Nidia)
- Kareem Ferguson as Hank
- Jared Laufree as Solomon
- Brody Bett as Young Solomon
- Chris Demm as Father (Lucas)
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.