The Addams Family 2 (2021)
The Addams Family 2
Director Greg Tiernan, Conrad Vernon
Production- Glickmania, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
The Addams Family 2 Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the The Addams Family 2 Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Addams Family 2 Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Addams Family 2 is a 2021 computer-animated supernatural black comedy, Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan. Production Companies are Glickmania, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), BermanBraun, Creative Wealth Media Finance, BRON Creative, Nitrogen Studios Canada, Cinesite Animation. Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Produced by Gail Berman, Conrad Vernon, Alex Schwartz, Alison O’Brien.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – The Addams Family 2
Directed by – Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan
Age Rating – PG
Release Date (Theaters) – October 1, 2021 (USA)
Aspect Ratio – Flat (1.85:1)
Runtime – 1 hr 34 min
Official Website – mgm
Tips for Parents Guides | The Addams Family 2 Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the movie The Addams Family 2
The Movie The Addams Family 2 Movie Runtime is 1h 34min.
The Addams Family 2 Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Addams Family 2 Age Rating is PG for Language, Violence, Macabre and Rude Humor.
Basic Line of the Movie
- A sequel. How original.
- Back on the big scream.
- Unhappy to see you again.
Synopsis of the Movie The Addams Family 2
The widely adored creepy family is back in the enlivened parody spin-off, The Addams Family 2. In this all-new film, we discover Morticia and Gomez upset that their kids are growing up, skipping family suppers, and completely overwhelmed by “shout time.”
To recover their bond they choose to pack Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester, and the group into their spooky camper and hit the road for one final hopeless family get-away. Their experience across America removes them from their component and into comical altercations with their famous cousin, IT, just as numerous new odd characters. What might actually turn out badly?
The movie The Addams Family 2 is Include:-
- Rude Humor
- Animated Horror
- Funny Characters
- The Addams Family 2 Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents. There may be some content such as language, violence or brief nudity, but they aren’t so intense that more than guidance is suggested.
Release date of The Addams Family 2 movie
The Movie, The Addams Family 2 is scheduled to be released on October 1, 2021 (USA)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the voice-cast of The Addams Family 2?
- Oscar Isaac as Gomez Addams(voice)
- Charlize Theron as Morticia Addams(voice)
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Wednesday Addams(voice)
- Finn Wolfhard as Pugsley Addams(voice)
- Nick Kroll as Uncle Fester(voice)
- Snoop Dogg as It(voice)
- Bette Midler as Grandma(voice)
- Allison Janney as Margaux Needler(voice)
- Martin Short as Grandpa Frump(voice)
- Catherine O’Hara as Grandma Frump(voice)
- Tituss Burgess as Glenn(voice)
- Jenifer Lewis as Great Auntie Sloom(voice)
- Elsie Fisher as Parker(voice)
- Conrad Vernon as Lurch(voice)
- Aimee Garcia as Denise(voice)
- Scott Underwood as Mitch(voice)
- Mikey Madison as Candi the Barista(voice)
- Chelsea Frei as Bethany(voice)
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.