The Ambush Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about The Ambush Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Ambush age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? The Ambush Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Ambush is an Action film, directed by Pierre Morel and produced by Derek Dauchy, Stuart Ford, Jérôme Lateur, Jennifer Roth, and Gino Vassallo.
Production Company are AGC Studios, Imagenation Abu Dhabi FZ. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Ambush
Directed by – Pierre Morel
Age Rating – R
Release Date -28 October 2022 (USA)
Language – Arabic
Country of origin – United Arab Emirates, France
Aspect ratio – 2.35 : 1
Official website – Saban films
Tips for Parents Guides | The Ambush Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie?
The Ambush Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is the movie rated R?
The Movie, Age Rating is R for violence.
The tagline of the Movie
They will bring their brothers home by any means necessary
Synopsis of the Movie The Ambush
The movie, The Ambush includes:-
- There is strong violence
- Violent war
- Bomb explosion
- Blood content
- A soldier struggling for his life
- Profanity use
- The Ambush Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of The Ambush movie
The Movie, The Ambush is released on 28 October 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Ambush?
- Omar Bin Haider as Ali Al-Ali
- Marwan Abdullah as Ali Al-mismari
- Mohammed Ahmed as Sergeant Al Hindasi
- Mohammed Ahmed as Sergeant Ali Al Hindasi
- Mansoor Al-Fili as Colonel Jamal Al Khatri
- Khalifa Albahri as Al Sayari
- Hassan Yousuf Alblooshi as Abdullah Al Balooshi
- Saeed AlHarsh as Captain Saeed Al Shehhi
- Abdullah Almaqbali as Matar – Command Driver
- Ibrahim Almusharaakh as Mansoor
- Salem Altamimi as Sergeant. Salem
- Abdullah Bin Haider as Colonel Almazroui
- Majid Al Jasmi as Rescue Oshkosh
- Khalifa Al Jassem as Warrent Officer Bilal Al Saadi
- Ahmed Bin Huwaiden Al Ketbi as Nader
- Mohamed Faisal Mostafa as Patrol Two Driver
- Juma Mubarak as Rescue Operator
- Ghanim Nasser as Opposition Leader
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director -Pierre Morel