The Avengers (2012)
Director - Joss Whedon
Distributor-Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
The Avengers Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Avengers Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Avengers Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Avengers Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Avengers, a 2012 American superhero film, directed by Joss Whedon. Based on Avengers by Stan Lee Jack Kirby, Produced by Kevin Feige. Production company: Marvel Studios. Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Avengers Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie, The Avengers
The Avengers Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Avengers Age Rating is PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action throughout, and a mild drug reference.
The basic line of the movie
Synopsis of the Movie The Avengers
At the point when Thor’s underhanded sibling, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), accesses the limitless force of the energy 3D shape called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), overseer of S.H.I.E.L.D., starts a hero enrollment work to overcome the exceptional danger to Earth. Joining Fury’s “fantasy group” are Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner).
The movie The Avengers includes:-
- Based on comic
- Some smoking and drinking
- Blood content
- Weapon used
- Suicide scenes
- Very scary and disturbing scenes
- Bloody content
- No sexual reference
- Hand to hand combats
- Mild nudity
- The Avengers Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Avengers movie
The Movie, The Avengers is released on May 4, 2012 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Avengers?
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / The Hulk
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson
- Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill
- Rashmi Rustagi as Calcutta Woman
- M’laah Kaur Singh as Young Girl
- Jeff Wolfe as Tall Thug
- Jerzy Skolimowski as Georgi Luchkov
- Kirill Nikiforov as Weaselly Thug
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.