The Bad Guys (2022 film)
The Bad Guys Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Bad Guys Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Bad Guys age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Bad Guys Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Bad Guys (Sheesh) is an American computer-animated crime comedy film directed by Pierre Perifel. It is based on the popular children’s book series of the same name by Aaron Blabey.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – The Bad Guys
Directed by – Pierre Perifel
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – April 22, 2022 (United states)
– 1.85 : 1
Also known as : Những Kẻ Xấu Xa
Original Language – English
Official site – Universal Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | The Bad Guys Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Bad Guys Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Bad Guys Age Rating is PG for action and rude humor.
Synopsis of the Movie The Bad Guys
Tagline of the movie
Good is No Fun at All
The movie The Bad Guys are Include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Lots of funny incidents
- Kid-Friendly film
- Language Throughout
- The movie contains some cartoonish violence.
- The Bad Guys Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of The Bad Guys movie
The Movie, The Bad Guys is released on 22 April 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Bad Guys?
- Sam Rockwell as Mr. Wolf
- Awkwafina as Ms. Tarantula
- Anthony Ramos as Mr. Piranha
- Craig Robinson as Mr. Shark
- Marc Maron as Mr. Snake
- Zazie Beetz as Diane Foxington
- Alex Borstein as Chief of Police
- Richard Ayoade as Professor Marmalade
- Lilly Singh as TMZ reporter
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.