The Batman (2022)
The Batman (2022)
Created by -Matt Reeves
Distributor-Warner Bros. Pictures
The Batman Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Batman Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about Movie The Batman age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Batman age rating. The Batman Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
The Batman is Premiered in the United States on March 4, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Batman Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime for the Movie, The Batman
The Movie, The Batman Runtime is 2h 55min.
The Batman Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Batman Age Rating is PG-13 for strong violent and disturbing content, drug content, strong language, and some suggestive material.
The tagline of the Movie
Unmask The Truth
Synopsis of the Movie The Batman
Batman ventures into Gotham City’s underworld when a sadistic killer leaves behind a trail of cryptic clues. As the evidence begins to lead closer to home and the scale of the perpetrator’s plans becomes clear, he must forge new relationships, unmask the culprit and bring justice to the abuse of power and corruption that has long plagued the metropolis.
The movie, The Batman includes:-
- Brief sexual references
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Language Throughout
- Use of Weapons
- Strong language
- The Batman Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
- The Batman Age Rating For their Kids.
Release date of The Batman movie
The Movie, The Batman is released on March 4, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Batman?
- Barry Keoghan as Officer Stanley Merkel
- Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne
- Zoë Kravitz as Selina Kyle
- Paul Dano as Edward Nashton
- Amber Sienna as Iceberg Lounge Hostess
- Colin Farrell as Oswald Cobblepot
- Peter Sarsgaard as District Attorney Gil Colson
- Andy Serkis as Alfred Pennyworth
- Jeffrey Wright as James Gordon
- John Turturro as Carmine Falcone
- Iana Saliuk as Hospitality Girl
- Rupert Penry-Jones as Mayor Don Mitchell Jr
- Elena Saurel as Detective on phone
- Max Carver
- Con O’Neill as Chief Mackenzie Bock
- Charlie Carver
- Alex Ferns as Commissioner Pete Savage
- Joseph Balderrama as Lead Detective
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.