The Blacklist (TV series 2013-2021)
Created by -Jon Bokenkamp
Distributor-NBCUniversal Syndication Studios
The Blacklist Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the The Blacklist Parents Guide series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series The Blacklist Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Blacklist Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Blacklist is an American crime thriller television series.Created and Written by Jon Bokenkamp. Directed by Michael W. Watkins. Produced by Anthony Sparks. Production companies are Davis Entertainment, Universal Television, Sony Pictures Television, Open 4 Business Productions. Distributed by NBCUniversal Syndication Studios, Sony Pictures Television.
The first season was premired on September 23, 2013 on NBC, the series was renewed for a ninth season which is set to premiere on October 21, 2021
Official Image of Series
Tips for The Blacklist Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series, The Blacklist
The Series, The Blacklist Runtime is 40-45 minutes.
The Blacklist Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Blacklist Age Rating is TV-14.
The basic line of the series
- Never trust a criminal…until you have to. (season 1)
- Hit Man of the Year. (season 2)
- Who’s Your Daddy? (season 4)
- Family. Business. (season 5)
- It’s good to be wanted. (season 3)
- Two Can Play His Game.
Synopsis of the Series The Blacklist
Raymond “Red” Reddington, a previous US Naval Intelligence official who had vanished twenty years sooner to become one of the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, gives up himself to FBI Assistant Director Harold Cooper at the J. Edgar Hoover Building in Washington, D.C. Taken to a FBI “dark site,” Reddington claims he wishes to help the FBI track down and capture the hoodlums and fear based oppressors he went through the most recent twenty years partner with: people that are excessively risky and naughty to the point that the United States government is ignorant of their actual presence.
He offers Cooper his insight and help on two conditions: insusceptibility from arraignment, and that he needs to work only with Elizabeth Keen, a youngster profiler recently allocated to Cooper. Sharp and Cooper are dubious of Reddington’s advantage in her, yet he will just say that she is “exceptionally extraordinary.” After Cooper tests Reddington’s proposal in finding and killing a psychological militant in the main scene, Reddington uncovers that this man was just the first on the “boycott” of worldwide lawbreakers that he has incorporated over his criminal profession, and states that he and the FBI have a common premium in dispensing with them.
The secrets of Reddington’s and Liz’s lives, and his advantage in her, are progressively uncovered as the series advances. With a couple of special cases, every scene highlights one of the worldwide hoodlums, and Reddington helping the group following and securing them. In each such scene, the position and name or pseudonym of the included criminal on Red’s boycott is shown at the end of the initial arrangement.
The Series The Blacklist is Include:-
- Sexual reference
- Male nudity but no genitalia seen
- Stabbed in the neck
- Blood content
- Drinking wine
- Bloody content
- Profanity uses
The Blacklist Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
TV-14: Parents Strongly Cautioned, intended for children ages 14 and older in the company of an adult.
Official details of The Blacklist
The series, The Blacklist has 174 episodes from 8 season.
Official picture & the trailer of The Blacklist
Who is in the cast of The Blacklist?
- James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington
- Megan Boone as Elizabeth “Liz” Keen
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen
- Parminder Nagra as Meera Malik
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Mozhan Marnò as Samar Navabi
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park: