The Boys in the Boat Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? Which movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about The Boys in the Boat Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie The Boys in the Boat rating. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Boys in the Boat rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Boys in the Boat is an upcoming American biographical sports drama film co-produced and directed by George Clooney.
Production Companies are Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Smokehouse Pictures, Spyglass Media Group, and Tempesta Films.
Distributed by Amazon MGM Studios.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Boys in the Boat
Directed by – George Clooney
Age Rating – PG-13
Tips for Parents Guides | The Boys in the Boat Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the movie The Boys in the Boat?
The Boys in the Boat Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is the movie Rated PG-13?
The Movie, The Boys in the Boat Age Rating is PG-13 for language and smoking.
Synopsis of the Movie The Boys in the Boat
The Movie, The Boys in the Boat includes:-
- Some emotional scenes
- Pervasive language
- Alcohol Usage
- The Boys in the Boat Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Boys in the Boat movie
The Movie, The Boys in the Boat was released on December 25, 2023 (United States).
Is The Boys in the Boat suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming The Boys in the Boat is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Boys in the Boat Rating. It is assumed that The Boys in the Boat Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters. Kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and The Boys in the Boat Rating places importance on a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Boys in the Boat. Subsequently, ensure you check The Boys in the Boat Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of The Boys in the Boat?
- Callum Turner as Joe Rantz
- Joel Edgerton as Al Ulbrickson
- Jack Mulhern
- Sam Strike
- Peter Guinness as George Yeomans Pocock
- Alec Newman as Harry Rantz
- Luke Slattery
- Thomas Elms
- Tom Varey
- Bruce Herbelin-Earle
- Wil Coban
- Sam Bishop
- Ian Bjorn
- Luke Roberts
- Joel Phillimore
- Hadley Robinson
- Courtney Henggeler as Hazel Ulbrickson
- James Wolk as Tom Bolles
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Royal Brougham
- Nick Tajan as German Coxswain
- Jan Stratmann as German Oarsman
- Eddie Allen as Australian Coxswain
- Tom Sharrock as Australian Oarsman
- Thijs de Buck as Australian Oarsman
- Shane McCarthy as Australian Oarsman
- Chris Wilson as Hermann Göring
- Austin Haynes
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.