The Burning Sea (2022 Film)
The Burning Sea Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Burning Sea Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Burning Sea Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Burning Sea Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Burning Sea is a 2021 action-adventure film. directed by John Andreas Andersen.
Produced by Therese Bøhn, Catrin Gundersen, Martin Sundland.
Production companies are Fantefilm, Zefyr Media Fund, Film i Väst, Piggy Bænk Chezville, Creative Europe MEDIA, Nordisk Film- & TV-Fond, Norsk Filminstitutt.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Burning Sea
Directed by – John Andreas Andersen
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – February 25, 2022
Original language – Norwegian
Also known as – North Sea
Official website – Magnet Releasing
Tips for Parents Guides | The Burning Sea Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Burning Sea Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Burning Sea Age Rating is PG-13 for peril, some disturbing images, language, and brief partial nudity.
The tagline of the Movie
- From the Creators of “The Wave” and The Quake”
- First Came “The Wave”, Then Came “The Quake”, Prepare for… “The Burning Sea”
- The Biggest Disaster Lies Ahead of Us
Synopsis of the Movie The Burning Sea
In 1969, the Norwegian government announces its discovery of one of the world’s largest oil fields in the neighboring North Sea, launching a prosperous period of offshore drilling. 50 years later, the environmental consequences begin to manifest – a crack has opened on the ocean floor, causing a rig to collapse.
A team of researchers, including submarine operator Sofia, rushes in to search for the missing and assess the cause of the damage, but what they discover is that this is just the start of a possible apocalyptic catastrophe. As rigs are evacuated, Sofia’s loving companion Stian becomes trapped in the depths of the sea, and Sofia must dive in to rescue him. THE BURNING SEA is the latest disaster epic from the team behind Skjelvet (2018) and Bølgen (2015)…–IMDB
The movie The Burning Sea includes:-
- Kissing and Intimate scenes
- Frightening and intense scenes
- Severe violence.
- Some Kissing scene
- Profanity use
- People are dying of drowning.
- The Burning Sea Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Burning Sea the movie
The Movie, The Burning Sea is released on February 25, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Burning Sea?
- Kristine Kujath Thorp as Sofia
- Henrik Bjelland as Stian
- Rolf Kristian Larsen as Arthur
- Anders Baasmo Christiansen
- Bjorn Floberg
- Daniel Frikstad as Trapped man
- Halfdan Hallseth as Oil rig worker
- Renate Hellerud as Renate
- Arild Sondre Sekse as Martin
- Mathilde Austegard Ypsoy as Oil rig worker
- Pal Anders Nordvi as Geologist
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.