The Devil’s Light (2022)
The Devil’s Light Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Devil’s Light Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie A Hero Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Devil’s Light Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Distributed by Lionsgate, Independent Films, BGFilm. The production companies are Gold Circle Films, Lionsgate.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Devil’s Light
Directed by – Daniel Stamm
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – February 25, 2022 (USA)
Also known as – Зловещий свет
– France, Iran
Official website – Lionsgate
Tips for Parents Guides | The Devil’s Light Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
A Hero Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
A Hero Age Rating is PG-13 for violent and disturbing content, terror, thematic elements, and brief language.
Synopsis of the Movie A Hero
According to real-life Vatican reports, occurrences of demonic possession have increased significantly in recent years. In response, the Catholic church has secretly reopened exorcism schools to train priests in the sacred rite. The Devil’s Light immerses you into the world of one of these schools; humanity’s last line of defense against the powers of everlasting evil.
Jacqueline Byers (“Roadies,” “Salvation”) stars as Sister Ann, who devoutly believes that performing exorcisms is her calling, despite the fact that historically only priests – not sisters – are allowed to perform them. When one professor senses her special gift, allowing her to be the first nun to study and master the ritual, her own soul will be in danger as the demonic forces she battles reveal a mysterious connection to her traumatic past.—Lionsgate
The movie The Devil’s Light includes:-
- Some violence
- Language Throughout
- The film contains some thematic elements
- Lots of frightening scenes are present.
- The Devil’s Light Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of the movie
The Movie, The Devil’s Light is scheduled to be released on February 25, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of A Hero?
- Virginia Madsen as Dr. Peters
- Colin Salmon as Father Quinn
- Nicholas Ralph as Father Raymond
- Ben Cross as Cardinal Matthews
- Jacqueline Byers as Sister Ann
- Christian Navarro as Father Dante
- Lisa Palfrey as Sister Euphemia
- Tom Forbes as Matt
- Velizar Binev as Father Bernhard
- Owen Davis as Emcee At Pub
- Posy Taylor as Natalie
- Cora Kirk as Emilia
- Debora Zhecheva as Young Ann
- Elizabeth Gibson as Sister Kylie
- Martin Taskov as Priest
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.