Director- Roger Michell
Production- Screen Yorkshire, Neon Films, Ingenious Media, Pathé Films
The Duke Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Duke Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Duke Parents Guide. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Duke Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Film Name – The Duke
Genre – Comedy, Drama, Biography
Age Rating – R
Release Date – March 25, 2022 (United States)
Runtime – 1h 36m
Directed by – Roger Michell
Writer – Richard Bean, Clive Coleman
Official Website – sonyclassics.com
Tips for Parents Guides | The Duke Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kid to watch movies with You.
The Duke Movie Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Duke Age Rating is R for Language and Brief Sexuality.
Basic Line of the Series
Synopsis of the Movie The Duke
In 1961, Kempton Bunton, a 60-year old cabbie, took Goya’s picture of the Duke of Wellington from the National Gallery in London. It was the first (and stays the lone) robbery in the Gallery’s set of experiences.
Kempton sent payoff notes saying that he would return the artwork on condition that the public authority put more in care for the old – he had since a long time ago lobbied for retired people to get free TV.
What occurred next turned into the stuff of legend. Just 50 years after the fact did the full story arise – Kempton had turned a snare of falsehoods. The solitary truth was that he was a, still up in the air to change the world and save his marriage – how and why he utilized the Duke to accomplish that is a brilliantly elevating story.
The Movie The Duke is Include:-
- Mild Nudity, and some s*xual references.
- Kissing scenes
- Some sexual references
- Brief Smoking
- Alcohol Content
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse and nudity
Release date of The Duke movie
The Movie, The Duke is released on September 17, 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Duke?
- Helen Mirren as Dorothy Bunton
- Fionn Whitehead as Jackie Bunton
- Matthew Goode as Jeremy Hutchinson
- Anna Maxwell Martin as Mrs. Gowling
- Jack Bandeira as Kenny Bunton
- Aimée Kelly as Irene
- Joshua McGuire as Eric Crowther
- Charlotte Spencer as Pammy
- John Heffernan as Neddie Cussen
- Sian Clifford as Dr. Unsworth
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.