The Expecting Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Expecting Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about The Expecting age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Expecting Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Expecting is a horror series and was created by Ben Ketai.
Official Image of The Expecting
Series Name – The Expecting
Genre – Horror
Directed by – Ben Ketai
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 11
Release Date – April 21, 2022 (Netflix)
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Official Website – Quibi
Tips for The Expecting Parents Guide and The Expecting Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series The Expecting
The Series, The Expecting Runtime, is not available yet.
The Expecting Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Expecting Age Rating, is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series The Expecting
The dark journey of a young woman down on her luck and pregnant under mysterious circumstances.
The Series The Expecting is Includes:-
- Some violence
- Kissing scene
- Criminal activities
- No sexual content
- Brief Nudity
- Language Throughout
- Drinking Alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- The Expecting Parents guide
Official details of The Expecting
The series, The Expecting, has 11 episodes in 1 season.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official picture & the trailer of The Expecting
Who is in the cast of The Expecting?
- AnnaSophia Robb as Emma
- Rory Culkin as Tyler
- Mira Sorvino as Dr. Green
- Hannah Murray as Cara McCrindell
- Daniel Washington as Lance
- Michael Gaston as Ted
- Daniel K. Isaac as Cody
- Abri as Jess
- Ethan Herschenfeld as Tarek
- Destiny Claymore as Co-worker
- Kiara Pichardo as Co-worker
- Kate B. O’Brien as Witness
- Erik Van Wyck as Cafe Father
- Adrian M. Mompoint as Parent
- Kevin Daigneault as Truck Driver Mike
- Steve Gagliastro as Line Cook
- Andrea Kostovick as Kelly
- Leslie Trentalange as Nurse
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.