The Great (TV series 2020-2021)
Created by - Tony McNamara
Distributor-Paramount Television Studios
The Great Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Great Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Great Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Great Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Great, a 2020 American comedy-drama television series, Created by Tony McNamara. Produced by Nick O’Hagan (pilot only), Dean O’Toole. Production companies are Thruline Entertainment, Echo Lake Entertainment, Lewellen Pictures, Macgowan Films, Piggy Ate Roast Beef, Productions Civic Center Media, MRC. Distributed by Paramount Television Studios. the first season was released on Hulu on May 15, 2020.
The second season is renewed, which is set to premiere on November 19, 2021.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – The Great
Created by –Tony McNamara
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 10
2.00 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | The Great Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, The Great
The Series, The Great Runtime is 45-55 minutes.
The Great TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Great Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the TV-Series
Synopsis of the Series The Great
The Great is a sarcastic, comedic dramatization about the ascent of Catherine the Great from untouchable to the longest-supreme female ruler in Russia’s set of experiences. The series is fictionalized and depicts Catherine in her childhood and marriage with Emperor Peter III (amalgamated with Peter II) zeroing in on the plot to kill her debased and perilous spouse.
Season 2 is not released yet, but when it’s released we will update you here.
The Series The Great includes:-
- Sexual references
- Various references to rape
- Unrealistic gore
- Profanity uses
- No Nudity
- Weapon uses
- Crude humor
- Alcohol use.
- Severe curse words
- The Great Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of The Great
The series, The Great has 10 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Great?
- Elle Fanning as Catherine the Great
- Nicholas Hoult as Peter III of Russia
- Phoebe Fox as Merial
- Sacha Dhawan as Count Orlo
- Charity Wakefield as Georgina Dymova
- Gwilym Lee as Grigor Dymov
- Adam Godley as Archbishop “Archie”
- Douglas Hodge as General Velementov
- Belinda Bromilow as Aunt Elizabeth
- Bayo Gbadamosi as Arkady
- Florence Keith-Roach as Tatyana
- Danusia Samal as Lady Antonia Svenska
- Sebastian de Souza as Leo Voronsky
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.