The King's Affection
Director -Song Hyun Wook
Distributor-KBS2, Korean Broadcasting System, Netflix
The King’s Affection Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about The King’s Affection Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about The King’s Affection age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The King’s Affection Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The King’s Affection (Yeonmo) is an upcoming South Korean television series written by Han Hee-Jung and directed by Song Hyun Wook. Distributed by KBS2, Korean Broadcasting System, Netflix. The production companies are Monster Union, Story Hunter Production.
Official Image of The King’s Affection
Tips for The King’s Affection Parents Guide and The King’s Affection Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series The King’s Affection
The Series, The King’s Affection Runtime is 1h 10 minutes.
The King’s Affection Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Series does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series The King’s Affection
The Crown Prince’s spouse gave start to twins, however, twins have been taken into consideration as an ominous sign. The twin daughter changed into speculated to be killed, but her mom begged to keep her lifestyle. Secretly, the dual daughter is sent out of the palace.
A few years later, the twin son Lee Hwi dies because of a disease. The Crown Prince’s spouse hides her dual son’s demise and brings her dual daughter lower back to the palace and increases her as Prince Lee Hwi. Lee Hwi subsequently turns into a crown prince, however, she is afraid her real identity will be discovered. Because of her mystery, Lee Hwi is unable to have anybody close to her.
She hides her emotions from others and she makes biting comments. Jung Ji Woon is Lee Hwi’s teacher. Jung Ji Woon comes from a noble own family. He is good-looking, smart, and an optimist who enjoys lifestyles. Crown Prince Lee Hwi develops feeling for Jung Ji Woon.
The Series The King’s Affection is Include:-
- Based on manhwa
- Historical romance
- The King’s Affection Parents guide
Official details of The King’s Affection
The series, The King’s Affection has 20 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of The King’s Affection
Who is in the cast of The King’s Affection?
- Park Eun-Bin as Lee Hwi
- Ro Woon as Jung Ji-Woon
- Lee Pil-Mo as King Yejong
- Nam Yoon-Soo as Lee Hyun
- Choi Byung-Chan as Kim Ga-On
- Bae Yoon-Kyoung as Shin So-On
- Bae Soo-Bin as Jung Seok-Jo
- Jung Chae-Yeon as No Ha-Kyung
- Kim In-Kwon as Yang Moon-Soo
- Park Eun-Hye as Ji-Woon’s mother
- Jang Se-Hyun as Jil-Geum
- Kim Seo-Ha as Prince Changwoon
- Lee Il-Hwa as King Yejong’s mother
- Kim Jae-Chul
- Ko Kyu-Pil
- Choi Myung-Bin as Lee Hwi
- Ko Woo-Rim as Jung Ji-Woon
- Han Chae-Ah
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.