The King’s Daughter (2022)
The king's daughter
Director- Sean McNamara
Distributor- Gravitas Ventures
The Kings Daughter Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Kings Daughter Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Kings Daughter age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Kings Daughter Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Bill Mechanic, David Brookwell, Paul Currie, Wei Han, Hong Pang.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The King’s Daughter
Directed by – Sean McNamara
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – January 21, 2022
– 2.35 : 1
Also known as : The Moon and the Sun
Language – English
Official Website –The King’s Daughter
Tips for Parents Guides | The Kings Daughter Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The King’s Daughter Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Kings Daughter Age Rating is PG for some violence, suggestive material, and thematic elements.
The tagline of the movie
A King. His Daughter. A Hidden World.
Synopsis of the Movie The King’s Daughter
Ruler Louis XIV’s journey for eternality drives him to catch and take a mermaid’s life power, a move that is additionally convoluted by his ill-conceived little girl’s revelation of the animal.
The movie The King’s Daughter is Include:-
- Thematic elements
- Kissing scenes
- No Nudity
- No sexual reference
- The Kings Daughter Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of The King’s Daughter movie
The Movie, The King’s Daughter is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The King’s Daughter?
- Pierce Brosnan as King Louis XIV
- Kaya Scodelario as Marie-Josèphe
- Benjamin Walker as Yves De La Croix
- William Hurt as Père La Chaise
- Rachel Griffiths as Abbess
- Fan Bingbing as the Mermaid
- Ben Lloyd-Hughes as Jean-Michel Lintillac
- Paul Ireland as Benoit
- Pablo Schreiber as Dr. Labarthe
- Crystal Clarke as Magali
- Julie Andrews as Narrator
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.