The Long Night (2022)
The Long Night Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Long Night Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about The Long Night age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Long Night Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Long Night is an American Horror film, directed by Rich Ragsdale.
Produced by Vasily Bernhardt, Daemon Hillin, Ryan R. Johnson, Martin Sprock.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Long Night
Directed by – Rich Ragsdale
Age Rating – R
Release Date – February 4, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin- United States
Language – English
Also known as – The Coven
Official website – Well Go USA
Tips for Parents Guides | The Long Night Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Long Night Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Long Night Age Rating is R for violence, language, some disturbing images, and nudity.
Synopsis of the Movie The Long Night
A devoted couple’s quiet weekend takes a bizarre turn when a nightmarish cult and their maniacal leader come to fulfill an apocalyptic prophecy.
The movie, The Long Night includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Mild Nudity
- Horror paranormal
- Bloody content
- Supernatural power
- The Long Night Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of The Long Night movie
The Movie, The Long Night is released on February 4, 2022 (USA).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Long Night?
- Scout Taylor-Compton as Grace
- Nolan Gerard Funk as Jack
- Jeff Fahey as Wayne
- Deborah Kara Unger as The Master
- Erika Stasiuleviciute as Master
- Scott Daniel as Torch Coven Member
- Wendy Oates as Coveness
- Kevin Ragsdale as Wade
- Bobby Davis as Coven member
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.