The Lost City Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Lost City Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Lost City Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Sandra Bullock, Liza Chasin, Seth Gordon.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Lost City
Directed by – Aaron and Adam Nee
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – March 25, 2022
Also known as – Thành Phố Mất Tích
Aspect Ratio : 2.39 : 1
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | The Lost City Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Lost City Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Lost City Age Rating is PG-13 for violence and some bloody images, suggestive material, partial nudity, and language.
The tagline of the movie
The adventure is real. The heroes are not.
Synopsis of the Movie The Lost City
The movie, The Lost City includes:-
- No Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Bloody content
- The frightening and intense scene
- Hand to hand combats
- Alcohol uses
- Profanity uses
- The Lost City Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
Release date of The Lost City movie
The Movie, The Lost City is released on March 25, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Lost City?
- Daniel Radcliffe as Fairfax
- Brad Pitt
- Sandra Bullock as Loretta Sage
- Channing Tatum as Alan
- Patti Harrison
- Oscar Nuñez
- Da’Vine Joy Randolph as Beth
- Raymond Lee as Officer Gomez
- Thomas Forbes-Johnson as Julian
- Héctor Aníbal as Rafi
- Danny Radhames Vasquez Castillo as Henchman
- Katherine Montes as Fan
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.