The Lost Girls Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Lost Girls Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Age Rating. The article includes. What’s The Lost Girls age rating for the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Lost Girls Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Lost Girls is an upcoming film written and directed by Livia De Paolis. The movie is based on the 2003 Peter Pan-inspired novel of the same name by Laurie Fox.
Production Company: Ingenious Media, LipSync Post. Distributed by Altitude Film Entertainment, Vertical Entertainment, Lifetime Television.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Lost Girls
Directed by – Livia De Paolis
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – June 9, 2022
Aspect ratio – 1.85 : 1
Country of origin – United Kingdom
Original Language – English
Official site – Myriad Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | The Lost Girls Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Lost Girls Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie The Lost Girls
The movie, The Lost Girls includes:-
- No sexual content
- Use of profanity
- Mild Alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- Supernatural powers
- Sexual content
- The Lost Girls Parents Guide For their Kids.
Release date of The Lost Girls movie
The Movie The Lost Girls is scheduled to be released on June 17, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Perfect Pairing?
- Livia De Paolis as Wendy
- Emily Carey as Young Wendy
- Amelia Minto as Little Wendy
- Ella-Rae Smith as Berry
- Ava Fillery as Little Berry
- Joely Richardson as Jane
- Tilly Marsan as Teen Jane
- Vanessa Redgrave as Great Nana
- Julian Ovenden as Clayton
- Parker Sawyers as Adam
- Louis Partridge as Peter Pan
- Iain Glen as Hook
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Lost Girls
Director - Livia De Paolis
Distributor- Myriad Pictures