The Lost Symbol Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Lost Symbol Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie The Lost Symbol Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Lost Symbol Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol, or simply The Lost Symbol, is an American action-adventure mystery-thriller television series, based on Dan Brown’s 2009 novel, The Lost Symbol. Developed by Dan Dworkin & Jay Beattie. Produced by Norman Denver, O’Shea Read, Todd Aronauer.
The first season, consisting of ten episodes, premiered on September 16, 2021, on Peacock.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Lost Symbol
Creator by – Jay Beattie
Age Rating – TV-PG Peacock
Tips for Parents Guides | The Lost Symbol Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Movie, The Lost Symbol
The Movie, The Lost Symbol Runtime is 42–47 minutes.
The Lost Symbol Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Lost Symbol Age Rating is TV-PG.
Synopsis of the Movie The Lost Symbol
Robert Langdon should tackle dangerous riddles to attempt to find the area of his guide, who has disappeared after his cut-off hand was found in the Capitol Building in Washington DC. He likewise winds up exposing a worldwide paranoid notion simultaneously.
The Movie The Lost Symbol includes:-
- Weapon uses
- No nudity
- No sexual reference
- Mystery and thriller
- Language Throughout
- Profanity uses
- The Lost Symbol Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Lost Symbol?
- Ashley Zukerman as Robert Langdon
- Eddie Izzard as Peter Solomon
- Valorie Curry as Katherine Solomon
- Beau Knapp as Mal’akh
- Rick Gonzalez as Alfonso Nuñez
- Sumalee Montano as Inoue Sato
- Raoul Bhaneja as Nicholas Bastin
- Laura De Carteret as Isabel Solomon
- Keenan Jolliff as Zachary Solomon
- Sammi Rotibi as Agent Adamu
- Tyrone Benskin as Warren Bellamy
- Greg Bryk as Ellison Blake
- Steve Cumyn as Jonathan Knopp
- Mark Gibbon as Samyaza
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.