The Mysterious Benedict Society Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid? To know more details about The Mysterious Benedict Society Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Mysterious Benedict Society age rating? The Mysterious Benedict Society Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Mysterious Benedict Society is an American mystery adventure television series, based on the children’s books by Trenton Lee Stewart
Executive produced by James Bobin, Phil Hay Matt, Manfredi, Deepak Nayar, Karen Kehela Sherwood, Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, ,Jamie Tarses.
Official Image of Series
Tips for Parents Guides | The Mysterious Benedict Society Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series The Mysterious Benedict Society?
The Mysterious Benedict Society Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Why is The Mysterious Benedict Society rated TV-PG
The series, The Mysterious Benedict Society Age Rating is TV-PG.
Synopsis of the Series The Mysterious Benedict Society
During a global crisis called “The Emergency”, Mr. Benedict, a very talented and smart individual, recruits four kids for a dangerous mission to infiltrate the Learning Institute for Veritas and Enlightenment (L.I.V.E) on Nomansan island. The Institute is a school run by Dr. L.D Curtain, who is sending messages that infiltrate one’s subconscious using children, which allows him to slip in ideas and thoughts into people’s minds. Mr. Benedict sends the four kids he has recruited into the Institute to stop this nefariousness and to save the world from Dr. Curtain’s machinations.
The series, The Mysterious Benedict Society includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Some emotional scenes
- No Bloody content
- Profanity use
- kid friendly
- The Mysterious Benedict Society Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of The Mysterious Benedict Society
The series, The Mysterious Benedict Society has 15 episodes in 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Mysterious Benedict Society?
- Tony Hale as Mr. Nicholas Benedict
- Kristen Schaal as Number Two
- MaameYaa Boafo as Rhonda
- Ryan Hurst as Milligan
- Gia Sandhu as Ms. Perumal
- Mystic Inscho as Reynie Muldoon
- Seth B. Carr as George “Sticky” Washington
- Emmy DeOliveira as Kate Wetherall
- Marta Kessler as Constance Contraire
- Saara Chaudry as Martina Crowe
- Katherine Evans as Jillson
- Ben Cockell as Jackson
- Fred Melamed as Captain Noland
- Shannon Kook as Mr. Oshiro
- Ricardo Ortiz as S.Q
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.