The Passion of the Christ (2004)
The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Passion of the Christ age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Passion of the Christ is a 2004 American epic biblical drama film based on The Passion in the New Testament of the Bible and The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Anne Catherine Emmerich, directed by Mel Gibson.
It is the highest-grossing Christian film of all time. It received three nominations at the 77th Academy Awards in 2005, for Best Makeup, Best Cinematography, and Best Original Score.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Passion of the Christ
Directed by – Mel Gibson
Age Rating – R
Release Date – February 25, 2004 (United States)
Language – Aramaic, Latin, Hebrew
Also known as – The Passion Recut
Tips for Parents Guides | The Passion of the Christ Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Passion of the Christ Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Passion of the Christ Age Rating is R for sequences of graphic violence.
Taglines of the movie
- By his wounds, we were healed.
- One man changed the world forever.
- The movie, about the greatest event in the history of the world.
- 12 Hours That Changed the World
Synopsis of the Movie The Passion of the Christ
The movie, The Passion of the Christ includes:-
Jesus being stabbed, taunted, and beaten
- Bloody content
- One mild obscenity
- Drink wine in several scenes
- Few intense scenes.
- Emotional Scenes
- Suicide throughout
- Male partial nudity
- No Sexual reference
- The Passion of the Christ Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of The Passion of the Christ movie
The Movie, The Passion of the Christ was released on February 25, 2004.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Passion of the Christ?
- Jim Caviezel as Jesus Christ
- Maia Morgenstern as Mary
- Christo Jivkov as John
- Francesco De Vito as Peter
- Monica Bellucci as Mary Magdalene
- Mattia Sbragia as Caiaphas
- Toni Bertorelli as Annas ben Seth
- Luca Lionello as Judas Iscariot
- Hristo Naumov Shopov as Pontius Pilate
- Claudia Gerini as Claudia Procles
- Fabio Sartor as Abenader
- Giacinto Ferro as Joseph of Arimathea
- Olek Mincer as Nicodemus
- Sheila Mokhtari as Woman in audience
- Sergio Rubini as Dismas
- Roberto Bestazoni as Malchus
- Francesco Cabras as Gesmas
- Giovanni Capalbo as Cassius
- Rosalinda Celentano as Satan
- Emilio De Marchi as Scornful Roman
- Lello Giulivo as Brutish Roman
- Abel Jafry as 2nd Temple officer
- Jarreth Merz as Simon of Cyrene
- Rossella Vetrano as Veronica
- Matt Patresi as Janus
- Roberto Visconti as Scornful Roman
- Luca De Dominicis as Herod Ántipas
- Chokri Ben Zagden as James
- Sabrina Impacciatore as St. Veronica
- Pietro Sarubbi as Barabbas
- Ted Rusoff as Chief Elder
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.