The Poltergeist Diaries (2021)
The Poltergeist Diaries
Directed by -József Gallai
Distributed by-BayView Entertainment
The Poltergeist Diaries Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Poltergeist Diaries Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Poltergeist Diaries Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Poltergeist Diaries is a 2021 Horror film directed by József Gallai. Produced by Jon Vangdal Aamaas, Pete Baez. Production companies are Hepifilms, Elekes Pictures. Distributed by BayView Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Poltergeist Diaries Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Poltergeist Diaries Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Tagline of the Movie
Synopsis of the Movie The Poltergeist Diaries
After moving to an isolated cabin, Jacob Taylor vanishes without a hint. With the help of photos, he leaves behind his family individuals, buddies, and a detective attempt to discover answers to the peculiar activities that are targeted around him.
The movie, The Poltergeist Diaries includes:-
- Brief sexual references
- Strong violence
- Hard hand to hand combats
- Drug Content
- Language Throughout
- Use of Weapons
- Strong language
- The Poltergeist Diaries Parents Guide For their Kids.
Release date of The Poltergeist Diaries movie
The Movie, The Poltergeist Diaries is scheduled to be released on October 19, 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Poltergeist Diaries?
- András Korcsmáros as Jacob Taylor
- Kata Kuna as Kimberly Blake
- Eric Roberts as John McBride
- Péter Inoka as Ben Taylor
- Jon Vangdal Aamaas as Dane Brozniak
- Dávid Fecske as Detective Joshua Trott
- Anita Tóth as Lena Blomqvist
- Laura Ellen Wilson as Alicia Blake
- Shawn Michael Clankie as Detective Vincent Munroe
- Gergö Elekes as Nathan Brooks
- Emese Nagyabonyi as Margaret Black
- Péter Krenács as Randy Black
- Zsófia Gallai as Helen Blomqvist
- Laura Saxon as Emily Trott
- Charyse Monet as Iris Palmer
- József Gallai as Documentary Filmmaker
- Andor Horváth as Lighting Technician
- Vivien Molnár as Student
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.